Love

I dashed towards the door and shouting Neily following me. I turned around to look if she was still following me when I bumped into someone. And that someone was none other than my devil of a boyfriend. He caught my wrist and asked irritated
"What do you think you are doing?" He asked. I winced from the pain in my wrist and he let my hand go but he put his hand to my wait pushing my closer to him and asking "why are you outside Bella?" He asked again.
"You tied me to your bed!!! What do you expect? You don't trust me. You don't want to hear me out. I just want to go home." I sigh and start to walk away.
He pulls my wrist and pulls me to him. I struggle trying to get away but he circles his arms around me and stops me from moving. He sighs.
"I trust you.. I.. I am sorry.. for everything."
"You.. you do?" I ask looking at him.
He nodded. His eyes a softened. I hated myself now. He was feeling guilt I could see in his eyes. He leaned in to kiss and give in. We separated and he led me to our bedroom. Neily winked at me and said "good night guys". She left with that.
The moment we were inside Alex closed the door and pushed my back to the door. He started kissing me hungrily. My hands found its way to his neck and hair. He moved to my jaw to my neck. "I missed you so much.." I said in a daze. "Me too" he responded with the kisses. He broke the kiss and both of our clothes were on the floor in instant. Without taking a second he pushed me back to the same door kissing me back again. His hand lift my legs holding them around he waist and he pushed himself inside me. His fast pace making my toe as curled. "Alex.." I moaned as he took me to the peak of my orgasm. Then he stopped and started moving dangerously slow inside me still holding me to the wall. "Tell me Bella, who do you belong to?" He asked. In the daze of my orgasm I couldn't understand. Then he stopped still inside me. "Alex!!" I hissed. "Who do you belong to?" He asked again. But I replied "please.. Alex".
"No tell me. You are mine."he said with all seriousness and started moving dangerously slow inside me. "Yes.. I am yours.. all yours Alex." I whispered and he quickened the pace again. "Scream it. Say it louder." He said demanding as he fisted my hair in his hand forcing me to look him in the eyes. I obliged and screamed "I'm yours Alex.." and with that we both came. He rested his head on my shoulder. He slowly lowered my legs making me stand. I slowly found my balance. He was still holding me captive between the wall and him. He guides me to the bed and I lay while he goes in the bathroom and cleans up. After coming from bathroom he gets into bed and now we are cuddling in spooning position.

We both are just laying here. I know he is awake from his breathing. I can't describe being away and ignored from him. Last few days were nightmare. I want to tell him while I have the chance. Should I or should I not. So I just finally blurt it out "I.. I love you." And I close my eyes not wanting to face the rejection. He has my hand in his and He was drawing circles when he suddenly stops.
"What?! What did you say?" He asks again not believing.
"Nothing.. just ignore it-" I try to tell him but he turns me around and now looking straight into my eyes.
"No.. say it again." He asks.
"I love you" I say not looking away from him.
He holds my chin and forces me to look at him as a smile tugs at corner of his lips.
"I love you." I say and he kisses me instantly.
"Are you sure?" He asks and I just nod.
He goes back to kissing me. He didn't say it back but he didn't exactly reject it either. Somehow I can't help but feel disappointed. His kisses grow hungry and I feel his member excited again my skin. I mentally roll my eyes at it. I mean we just did it few minutes back. Having sex with him like having a marathon. He never stops after one round. He also never been gentle, not even on out first time.
He hovers over me parting my legs and positioning himself. "You are insatiable" I say and he smiles.
"You make me want you more." He says as he pushes himself inside me.
As both of us orgasm he rests himself in my neck. He whispers in my ear "I love you too." My heart flutters at his words.

When I woke up I heard Alex talking on phone. I woke up and noticed I was still naked. I clenched the comforter to my chest. He hung up the phone and turned to me "Good morning" he smiled.
"Good morning, what time is it?" I asked
"10am" he responded
I panicked when I remembered "Oh my god, Neily gonna kill me.. we were planning to go shopping today.. ugh.. why didn't you wake me up?"
"It's alright.. she called me to check.. I told her you can go after lunch.. come let's shower and have brunch together." He said while checking time. He removed the comforter off of me and held me in bridal style. I knew in that moment where this shower gonna end.

We were having brunch in the kitchen when Alex asked "what are you shopping for?"
"A dress" I replied.
"For what?" He asked again
"We have graduation tomorrow. Aren't you coming?" I asked
"Ohh.. I forgot.. and no I'm not coming.. I have some business I need to attend." He explained.
My face fell when he said he is not gonna be there.
"Tomorrow is pretty important for me. I wish you were there." I say to him.
"Don't say if like that!!" He said and I just knew what to do.
"Like what?! There will be no one else to share my happiness with on my special day" I said with the best sad puppy eyes look I got.
"Don't look at me like that!!!" He said frustrated.
"I don't know we what you are talking about" I said with sad voice.
"Ugh.. you will be death of me... I will come and will stay only till your turn and then I'll leave." He said
I beamed with happiness. I jumped and hugged him."thank you!! Thank you so much!!"