Who

Grace:

I woke up with headache again. I again cried myself to bed. I loved him so much but Samanthas threats and the newfound information about my parents death I wasn't sure how I feel anymore. His father murdered my parents. At that thought my mind started to flood with guilt again. I felt ashamed of myself now.

It's been two days, grandma got breakfast, lunch and diner to my bed which I barely ate. I knew I was worrying her but I couldn't eat. I was sitting by the window when grandma came in and said "Gracie!!! Your friend Neily called. She said it's urgent and she needs to speak to you right away."

I nodded to my grandma and pulled out my phone. Grandma left and I looked the phone 20 missed calls and 40 messages. I got worried and called Neily. She picked up right away.

"Neily!! What's wrong?"
"Oh my god Grace.. it's Alex. He is in hospital. He got injured severely."she said and as I tried to process the shock a lone tear rolled my chick.
"Which hospital? Can I see him?" I asked
"I'm sending Josh he will pick you up." She informed and I quickly cut the phone getting ready.
As I change into my clothes wearing Alex's hoodie which I got from him when we went to lake. I climbed the stairs and grandma looked at me quizzing that's when I realized I have been crying since I hung up my phone.

"Alex.. he is injured.. I.. I can't.." I could not finish the sentence as I sobbed. Grandma walked to me pulling me into hug.

"It will be alright Gracie.."she said.
"I have to see him.. grandma.. I can't.."
Grandma cut me off and said "it's ok. Go and check on him. Be brave. Everything will be alright." I nodded and walked out of the house.

Josh was waiting in the car. The car ride to the hospital was silent.
"Don't worry Grace.. Alex will pull through.. he.. he is fighter.. best one in four of us.." he broke th e silence.

"I.. I.." nothing could come out of my mouth as I held a hand over my mouth and cried even harder.

We arrived and the hospital shortly. Josh took me to a back entrance where there was a elevator was waiting for us. We arrived and he opened the door to what looked like a penthouse.
"The whole floor is made only for Alex's family in the hospital. It helps with security and best doctors work right below our floor." He explained and I nodded.

Once we entered the leaving room Neily ran to me and hugged me. "Thank god you are here.." she spoke.
"Where is he?" I asked.
"Doctor is looking at him he got a few stitches and they ran some scan on him to make sure everything is alright. He also lost some blood. He didn't wake up yet." She explained and my color drained at the mention of blood.
"Can I see him?" I asked again.
"Yes. Once doctor comes out and tells us." She said.
"Is he.. is he gonna be alright?" I asked my voice breaking.
"I don't know..." she said looking away.
I looked around and everyone avoided my eyes. May be they were not happy for me being here.
We settle on the couch. Thee red silence was deafening. I was praying for Alex. At this moment all I wanted him to wake up. I didn't care if he woke and hated me but I wanted him alive and well.

After few minutes Neily spoke "Why are you doing this Grace? You Said you loved him. He loved you too . Then what went wrong."

I couldn't tell her even if I wanted too. So I lied "May be I don't deserve him. It's better this way, he will find someone better than me."

"What?! No! You are lying."  She accused.

She was going to say something more but the doctor came out of Alex's room . I was thankful about it or else I wouldn't control myself from
Braking down in front of her.

"I put the stitches but we can't say anything till he wakes up." The doctor said and Harry nodded. Harry went with the doctor while I went towards Alex's room.

When I opened the door I saw Alex he was all covered in bandages. He had injuries all over his body. I walked towards him, I felt so weak as I saw him. I sat beside him and held his hand in mine. After a couple of minutes he squeezed my hand and I thought he might be awake so I went I started calling everyone. But asi moved away from him his blood pressure levels started dropping and the machine beside him started beeping. Everyone ran inside.

"What happened?" A Nurse asked,
"He... he squeezed my hand.."I said
The doctors rushed back in. I quickly moved beside him holding his hand in mine and within seconds the beeping sound was gone.

"He is stable now." The doctor declared and left.

Four days it's been four days I am beside his bed. The doctor come check up and go. Josh, Mason, Harry and Neily are here. I don't see Harry or Mason much. Josh and Neily are always here trying to comfort me. Neily tried asking me why I did what I did, but I cannot get her involved. I don't want to risk their lives. I was looking at Alex and was busy in my thoughts when his fingers moved. My eyes followed to his face and looked like he was waking up. I ran to the door and called everyone in.

We all stood there beside his bed. Me standing closest to him. I was over the moon thinking of him waking up and being ok. I was going to leave but I wanted to make sure he is alright.

He opened his eyes and I looked at everyone. He looked at Harry and Neily and said "Harry?!"
"Thank god man!! You are wake and recognize us. You scared us for a moment." Harry replied.
"Neily" he nodded at Neily And She nodded at him with smile.
"Josh and Mason." He said looking at them and they smiled at them.
"What happened? How did I get here?" He asked
"You.. you don't remember?" Harry asked and Alex shook his head.
"Ohh shit.." Josh spoke.
"You lost your memory?" Josh asked.
"Shut up. I don't remember because May be I was too drunk to remember after our party last night." Alex replied looking around the room.
"What party?" Mason asked.
"Mason the party I threw because my dad declared me to take over his position this year!!" He said and everyone looked shocked. I was just confused. I didn't know what happened when I was gone but I do remember that Alex already took charge of his dads business. I gasped with realization when Everyone's eyes turned to me. What happened next was not something I was ready for.

Alex stared at me up and down and back to the boys. He then asked Harry "who is she?"

Please read, vote and comment.

Thank you so much for reading!!