The Prince

Alex:

I wake up to the alarm blaring and my butler nocking on the door "Master, breakfast is getting ready. Please wake up."

"Go away Albert!!! If you knock one more time I'll shoot you" this won't stop him but sure makes me angry when I have to go to school. I don't know why?

I mean my Dad is boss of .biggest mafia gang ever known. All I have to do is take over when I am ready to work. So why wake up everyday and go to school. I go to one of the top schools known and my father thinks attending school will make me smarter for my future role. When I go to that school nobody knows who am I but they are still scared shitless. after few fights when I joined the school and kicked some asses.

I wake up annoyed and get ready and head downstairs. There I'm greeted by the best food in world made by Albert's wife Mary. Mary is like mother to me, she is nanny but she raised me as her own. My own mother left anyway saying "she couldn't do it with kind of life we have". I don't remember or care about her anymore. She left me with my dad to get beaten by him while he trained me "to be the leader". I never wanted to be in mafia but now I'm greedy I need power I don't care about anyone except for Albert, Mary and my Friends.

I finished my breakfast and driver drove me to school. I was sitting inside waiting for Josh, Mason and Harry. I received a text saying they are here and when I was about to open up the door a girl on bike ran straight into the car. I thought what a weirdo.. I'm in habit of girls throwing all over me all the time so I thought may be it was her stunt to get to me. She hissed in pain I opened the door and looked at her. She had most beautiful blue eyes in the world. Her face was covered in dust patches and she was trying to see where she got hurt. She was staring at me as if waiting for me to help. Like I said as if.. I just looked at her as wind blew he held her hand to cover face but her top rose a little and I could see a tiny piercing on her belly button it looked hot then she removed her hand ad fixed her top and I snapped out of it. I didn't know what happened to me.. her eyes did something to me but don't show emotions to anyone she is probably a college sluts so I just laughed at her face and left. She stared at me mouth open.

I joined guys they were picking on
Harry who have become lost puppy since he doesn't have 1 st class with his Girlfriend Neily. The guy was whipped, we could see how much they both loved each other. As we were laughing I felt urge to look back at the beautiful blue eyes girl and I did. She was looking at me angry? Maybe. She picked herself up and checked the watch and left.

As we settled in our Maths class. I saw two people coming in. The beautiful blue and Jared the manwhore of school. She looked at me and froze. Jared touched her back and all I felt was anger. I don't know why I was feeling this. May she is some slut since she hangs out with Jared. The guy has a girlfriend for gods sake. I felt bad for that girl but I was pissed at blue eyes. Well that's what I've been calling why do I care.

I was staring at her when she slid her hair down I knew she was trying to hide her face from me all I wanted was to stare at her. I know shameless, well not like she was a saint hanging out with Jared. I hated this guy from today. He was nudging her every 2 seconds trying to touch her. I wanted to shoot him right there. Whoa!! Why am I being like this. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she stared back at me. Like that's gonna stop my shameless ways. I kept staring at her.. annoyed she rolled her eyes and I laughed. Confused expression crossed over her face and she touched it to see if she has something or her face. This made me laugh out loud and teacher called me out.

This never happened no one crossed my paths although my identity was hidden from students, the teacher very well knew who I was and that made him ho back to his teaching. Till the bell rang I could not focus on anything. All I did is stare at the girl. She wleft the class before Jared. After lunch the guys and me were siting when I saw her. The guys have noticed my fascination by now and started picking on me. God I hated this who is this girl. I have to talk to her, I hated how I felt towards her. May be I will hook up with her and that I'm
Feeling towards her will all be over. I remembered her piercing and it made me lick my lower lip. The guys knew by now that she was going to be next flavor of the week. When I was about ask about her I turned and saw her staring at me. God I loved those blue eyes. I wished she was good person like Neily I would have made her mine. Whoa!!! Get at grip on emotions. The life i have was not for good people.

She looked back in her book, so now we are back to playing innocent again. I continued walking and I guess she knew I was coming towards her. She started gathering everything. So she want to be with that Manwhore Jared but not me. This pissed me off and I sped up and caught her in time.

Harry, Josh and Mason in the picture 👆🏻