Feelings

Grace:

"Where the fuck is Josh?" Alex shouted. I jumped at his loud voice. Why he is asking about Josh? Since he woke up from the accident he has become someone else. He was so nice.. at least he behaved so nice around me. Now all I see is rude side of him which I saw when the first time we met. He looked so angry so instead of answering I asked him
"Why? What happened? Is everything all right?"

"I said where is he?" He shouted angrily again and I jumped again. He looked at my frightened state and turned around. He turned back again and rubbed his hands over his face. He looked somewhat calmed down so I decided  to answer him.
"He.. he left sometime back. He.. I mean they don't stay long."

"What do you mean they?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He looked pissed again. So I cleared.

"Usually Neily is here to company me during the day. But if she can't come one of the guys visit just to check on me I guess." I explained and he looked little bit calm.

"Do you wear these kind of clothes around all the guys?" He asked looking up and down.

"What?! No.. no.. I.. I was getting ready for bed." I was suddenly feeling conscious about how I looked. This is the first time Alex was seeing me after the accident. I was not sure what he thought of me now.

I looked down and looked up again. We stared at each other for few minutes. I was feeling so emotional. All my feelings about him come to edge after seeing him. It's like I met him after so long. Don't know what happened but he shook his head and suddenly his both hands were on the wall on my both sides and his lips on mine.

I was shocked at first and tried to resist but my feelings for Alex took over and I gave in. He kissed me first gently and then slowly increased the pace. My hand made its way around his neck. It was getting difficult to keep up with him. He moved his lips to my jaw and neck. He murmured while kissing my neck "breath". He continued his assault and I was lost in him. I don't know when his hands left started tracing my curves. He asked in between kisses " not here.. where is bedroom?" And I responded upstairs.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He walked the stairs without breaking the kiss. He put me down gently without stopping the kiss or leaving his hands from my body. He broke the kiss and pulled over his shirt and threw it on the floor. Rest of his and mine clothes joined after. I was completely naked in front of him. Although we had made love in the past. This brought me feeling of newness. He stopped and his eyes roamed over my body. He didn't say anything do I started feeling nervous. His lips finally clashed with mine and he said "you are so beautiful".

Morning I woke up when the sun rays hit my face. I was happy after last night. During our love making I could see my old Alex. I turned around but found the bed empty and felt upset. Second thoughts started making their way in my head. Now I was not sure. What if he did it as a one time thing? What would he think of me then?

I got up and my whole body felt sore. I brushed and took shower. I came down and heading towards kitchen when doorbell rang. Neily was at the door.

"Good morning. I got you some bagels." She came in.

"Good morning." I said. We went into the kitchen.

The whole time we are in silence. Neily broke the silence and said "How are you feeling? You look different today?"

"Nothing.." I didn't know what to say to her.

"I wanted to tell you something. Harry proposed last night and we are getting married." She said
"What?! Oh my god! Congratulations!! How?" I was shocked but happy for her.

"We went on a date yesterday afternoon near my favorite place. You the waterfall near Alex's place? He planned a picnic. It was very romantic. And then he popped the question!"  She explained.

"Oh my god! I am so happy for you!!" I said.

"We are getting married in 2 weeks!!" She said and I was shocked.

"What? But you are just 18? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes Grace. We love each other and we know what we want. I can't wait to spend rest of my life with him." She said and I knew what she meant. Neily and Harry had different relation. They were so into each other all the time.

"I wanted to ask you something Grace? Would you be my Maid of honor?" Neily asked.

"Neily! I will be honored to be part your special day! So where do we start?" I asked.

"So we decided to have a private wedding with just closest people. It will be my parents and his parents and the gang." She informed.

We chatted for a while where Neily told me there plan for the wedding. She left soon since she had to do lot of preparation. I was feeling better but I was still upset about what happened yesterday. Whole I was thinking about Alex. I thought he would at list give me a call but that didn't happen. Finally my phone rang and excited I looked at it. It was Josh and he wanted to know what to get me for dinner. I told him that I'm feeling better now and he doesn't have to come. He was first upset but said ok.

Evening I prepared spaghetti and ate it alone. Although I didn't know how to face Alex after last night I still wanted him to call me or come home again. Thinking about him I cleaned up and got ready for bed. As I was heading upstairs doorbell rang again. I thought of Alex but then again I waited for him whole day and he didn't show up or call so I was sure it wasn't him. I unlocked the door and saw

"Were you expecting someone else?"  He asked

"No.. no.. umm.. I.." I was speechless.

"Well! Are you going to let me in?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yes. Sure." I moved aside and let him in.

He got inside and I closed front door. I turned around and his lips crashed mine.

Thank you for reading!! Read, vote and comment.