I could kill you 20 different ways while doing a pirouette, jerk.

Hey hi ummm I'm dying. Why do teachers feel the need to give us even MORE homework near the end of the semester?! I could NOT do math tonight (brain.exe not computing) do I finished this chap. Please bear with me as I try not to fail the 8th grade.
This is kinda a request by iamthelies but I took it like a completely different direction. We do have some protective mama spider so yeah. Idk man. Enjoy!

"Ok guys, do some stretches or something." The gym teacher said quite unenthusiastically.

Peter Parker and his friends Ned and MJ huddled up together and walked to a far end of the gym.

"So how was patrol last night?" Ned asked giddy.

Pete smiled and started stretching his arms. "It was pretty uneventful."

"I'm sure your weekend wasn't, how was the tower?" MJ asked.

She plopped down on the floor, stretching her leg with one hand and holding her book in the other. Peter and Ned followed suit and sat down to stretch their legs.

"The tower was awesome. Although Clint dumped some glitter on me and for the life of me I can't wash it off."

Ned giggled and pointed to his best friends brown curls. "I can see some."

Pete swatted at his hair and MJ rolled her eyes. Peter then started doing his ballet stretches out of habit. Straight leg stretch, splits, then reaching behind and pulling his foot over his head, then repeating with the other leg. He looked up and Ned, MJ, and Betty and her friends were all looking at him.

"I didn't know you did ballet Peter." Betty called. Pete smiled at her and nodded.

"Puny Penis Parker dances around in a tutu huh? Who taught you? Your dead mom?" Flash yelled.

That crossed a line. Nobody talked about his мама паук like that.

"No. An assassin taught me. I could kill you 20 different ways while doing a pirouette, jerk. Want me to demonstrate?"

Flash faltered and MJ gave Pete a discrete high five. Unfortunately the bully regained his composure.

"Sure. Black Widow taught you how to dance. How is that believable? You're a big liar! You don't know the Avengers, you don't have an internship, you've probably never met them! Face it Parker, they don't know you exist!" Flash was practically hovering over Peter now. The super teens eyes stung.

Then someone cleared their throat on the other side of the gym. Everyone turned. There, standing in the doorway, was Natasha Romanoff.

"You back off my nephew before I slit your throat." She said with malice.

Eugene paled and tried to make a run for it. Within a second, the assassin had him in a chokehold and he was out cold.

Pete took his eyes off Flashes body on the ground and looked at Nat. "Heeeyyyyy Auntie Tasha..."

She held her hands out with a stern look, as if to say hug me or you're grounded. Peter wrapped her in a hug.

"You know you can always ask me to kill someone for you."

Peter slapped her playfully on the arm. "How'd you know what was happening Nat?"

"As soon as Flash mentioned Natasha I knew you were gonna burn him. I wanted to get it on tape. Then he started insulting you pretty bad and I remembered Natasha picks you up on Wednesdays so I sent it to her." MJ explained.

Nat tsked. "Betrayed by your own girlfriend."

Peter laughed then paused, "Hey I never told you she was my girlfriend!"

"Race you to the car!" Nat called halfway out the door. Peter waved goodbye to his friends and sprinted after.

Nat: 😳🏃🏻‍♀️💨
Pete: 😠🏃💨