WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU? (Part 1)

Hey guys! Haven't posted a while, got a lot on my plate.

Peter Parker was ecstatic. His class was taking a field trip to the one and only Avengers Tower.
The bus jerked to a stop. Peter leaned over Ned and gazed out the window. It hurt his neck to look all the way up. His teacher did roll call and they were off. The secretary at the front gave them their temporary level 1 passes. They scanned them and their tour guide led them to the elevator.

~TIME YEET~

The class was about halfway through their tour and were about to eat lunch. They were all seated in the main cafeteria with the employees of the Tower. Then there was a loud BOOM! An explosion could be seen outside the window. There was also a large black object flying around. The employees were calmly evacuating and Peter's teacher was trying to get the class to do the same.

In the chaos, Peter grabbed Ned's arm. "Ned I think that's the Vulture. I'm gonna go help."
Ned's eyes widened, "You're gonna fight with the Avengers, no way dude! Go go go I got you."

Pete ducked behind the trash cans and waited for everyone to file out. Then he pulled his suit out of his backpack.

~

Tony was flying in his suit around the tower. Steve, Nat, and Clint were spread out the Tower looking for whoever set that explosion. Bruce was helping with evacuation.

JARVIS spoke to him in his helmet, "Sir, there seems to be a young adult on the cafeteria floor."

"Shit. Got it."

"Language." Steve's voice said through the comms.

Tony rolled his eyes and flew down. He was about to enter through a hole in the glass but something red and blue sprung out.

"The fuck?"

"Language Stark." Steve's monotone voice said through the comms.

"You know what Rodgers, I'm gonna catch you swearing one of these days and I'm never gonna let you live it down."

You could practically hear Nat's eyes rolling, "Mission guys. What happened?"

Tony glanced at the weird thing climbing up the tower, "Let's find out."

"Tony don't engage!"

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" Tony shouted.

The thing glanced back at him with weird black and white eyes. "HELOO, MR. STARK SIR!"

"My gosh it talks." Tony muttered.

"HE! I'M A PERSON!" Peter yelled back.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU HEAR THAT?"

Peter laughed a bit, "SUPER SENSES! MY NAMES SPIDER-MAN BY THE WAY!"

Tony snickered, "Not in that onesie your not."

"HEY I HEARD THAT!" Peter yelled.

Steve's voice crackled over Tony's comm, "Tony can you focus on the psycho in the wing suit."

"That psycho is the wing suit in the Vulture. Bit crazy but easy to take down."

"How'd you get on this channel?!" Nat asked.

Peter shrugged then realized they couldn't see him, "Hacked in? Sorry I guess."

"Doesn't matter right now." Steve said. "You've taken down this 'Vulture' guy before?"

"Yeah."

"How?"

OoOoOo cliffhanger