Breaking and Entering (Request)

First Request! Fanfictionist2004  asked for this one. Remember I always take requests.

Peter Parker bounded out the front door of Midtown High. School was finally over and it was Peter's first day of his Stark Industries internship. This has been his dream since he went to Stark Expo for the first time. He's a huge fan of Tony Stark/Iron Man and still owns the helmet uncle Ben bought him.

Pete couldn't sit still on the subway. When the doors slid open, he practically ran the 3 blocks to Stark Tower. Slowing down, he walked through the front door. He showed his exception papers to the lady at the front desk. She smiled back at him and handed him a pass.

"You've got to be the youngest intern I've seen! You must be pretty smart. This is your pass. It's a level 3. You probably saw the sign over by the scanner. Don't lose it, our head of security is a little stubborn. Have a good first day!"

Peter returned her smile, "Thanks miss!"

The elevator didn't have any buttons. Another employee got in with him and looked up at the ceiling.

"Floor 28 please."

A speaker crackled and a cool female voice spoke, "Sure."

Peter panicked a bit. The employee seemed to notice and smiled.

"Are you a new intern?" Peter nodded. "Trisha, at the front desk, usually puts a note on your badge."

Peter pulled out his badge and noticed the mini sticky note on the back. "Floor 31 please."

"Ok. New intern, my name is FRIDAY." The voice said.

Peter remembered Tony Stark mentioning a new AI he made after Ultron destroyed his old one. He arrived on his floor. Waiting by the elevator was an older employee. His eyes lit up when he saw Peter.

"Hey! You're the new intern right?" He asked.

"Yeah. Peter Parker." He held out his hand.

"Jake Brynn, nice to meet you." Jake shook Peters hand. "I'm the head of this floor, I'll show you around. And let me just say, I'm pretty sure you're the youngest employee Stark has had to date."

Peter smiled nervously, "I've heard."

Jake seemed to notice Peters uneasiness, "No no no no! There's nothing wrong with that. If anything it's a compliment because it means you have to be really smart!" Peter beamed at him. Jake gestured to the giant lab in front of them, "This is the main work place..."

~TIME YEET~

After the tour, Peter grabbed an iced coffee and Jake gave him some coding work. He finished in about an hour and a half. Jake looked pretty shocked when Peter told him he was done. He ended up giving Peter the rest of the coding work that had to be done for that project. Peter finished that with about an hour left in his day. Jake gladly gave him the time to do his homework.

~TIME YEET~

When Peter came in the next day he couldn't find Jake anywhere. Then his voice spoke over the intercom.

"Hey Peter Parker can you come to my office?"
Peter managed to remember we're it was from the tour. When he walked in he was met with none other than his idol. Tony Stark.

"Ahh Peter Parker. Stark Industries youngest intern to date. And I checked the records. Well Pepper did but that's unimportant." Tony said.

"Uhh hi." Peter said frazzled, "It's great to meet you Mr. Stark, really. This has been my dream since I was 8."

A smile broke Stark's overconfident appearance but he regained it quickly. "Well now you're here! Jake here tells me you finished all the coding for the new model on your first day with time to spare. You either have fast fingers kid or you're real smart."

"Well I uhh simplified most of the coding down to make it more efficient. That's why I was able to finish so fast, I didn't have to type nearly as much." Tony smiles again but he let it stick this time. "I hope that's ok." Peter added on nervously.

"It's great. I think you're gonna be real helpful kid." Tony said and Peter almost exploded. Stark walked out and Peter let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

~TIME YEET~

Peter Parker was out on patrol as Spider-Man. It was a pretty slow night. He stopped a mugging here and there. He was about to call it a night when he realized something. He left his backpack on his work bench at SI. May would kill him if he lost another backpack and his finished homework was in there. Pete sighed and started swinging toward Stark Tower. He counted up the floors and landed on the 31st floor window. Using his new and improved web shooters he made with materials at SI, he lasered through the widow lock and pushed it open. He took off his mask to see more. Note to self: add night vision. He spotted his backpack and walked over. Then someone burst through the elevator and FRIDAY activated the lights. Peter stood there, frozen like a deer in headlights, mask-less. Iron Man stood there, hand outstretched and repulsers hot. Then his face plate flipped up.

"Parker?"

Peter unfroze, "Mr. Stark I can explain, there was this field trip and-"

Tony interrupted, "Peter Parker you just keep getting better and better."