Woah plot twist.

Hellllllooooo. Gods I'm so tired. gn

Tony Stark was wearing a hole through his custom made, 35k dollar rug. Pepper walked in and noticed his pacing.

"Tony, you okay?"

Tony stopped and looked at her, then glanced at the signed government documents on his desk. "No, not really! I'm letting the person who murdered my parents, my ex friend who betrayed me to work with said murderer, and all their friends who used to be mine into my home. Oh plus a complete stranger with a criminal record and advanced tech!"

Pepper sighed, "You spent whole day in your lab hacking places like the FBI researching the 'Ant-Man'."

"I'm just scared Pepper." Tony finally admitted. "I'm scared for you, I'm scared for my friends, I'm really scared for Peter. They already paralyzed Rhodey, what are they gonna do to you!?"

"It's gonna work out. Time, Tony. Time." Pepper reassured.

Friday's voice rang out, "They have arrived."

The rouges got out of the elevator and walked into the room they were told to go to. It looked like a living space. Steve looked tense, Bucky looked nervous, and Scott looked like a kid in a candy store. Tony was waiting in the kitchen, tightly holding Peppers hand.

"Stark."

"Rogers."

"Thank you for pardoning us." Bucky said.

"You're welcome but I don't want you to speak to me."

"That's fair." Buck mumbled.

They sat down, the rouges on the couch and pepper sitting in the armchair with Tony standing stiffly behind her. They had a tense conversation and about 30 minutes in, someone walked in the room. It was a wide brown eyed teen with curly hair and a laptop in hand. His eyes got even wider when he saw the rouges. They all leapt off the couch. Nat pulled a loaded gun from somewhere, Steve grabbed his shield, Clint pulled out a dagger, Sam and Bucky got into defensive positions and Scott stood awkwardly to the side.

"Who are you?" Natasha said, putting on her scary voice.

Tony threw himself in front of Peter. The rouges were shocked, this was not typical behavior for the billionaire.

"This is my....intern! Peter Parker." He said hurriedly.

"Your....intern?" Steve said skeptically.

"Yep." Peter said popping the p (wow I'm really a wattpad writer now. Should I call Steve's eyes blue orbs now? 😂)

"Ok then...."

~TIME SKIP~

Peter and Tony were working in the lab. To solve hard equations, Peter likes to pace......on the ceiling.

Clint popped his head out the vent and made eye contact with Peter. "WHAT THE FU-?!" He fell out the vent and face planted on the floor. Peter hopped down to check on him but he crab-walked backwards away from him.

"pLeAsE dOn'T pUt YoUr EgGs In Me!"

"I don't lay eggs!" Peter said exasperated.

~TIME SKIP~

Peter was sitting on one of the barstools eating breakfast with the others. He was playing a game in his phone. Apparently he lost because he slammed his hand down on the counter. Unfortunately that split the granite piece down the middle.

"Uhhhhhh kid? You broke the counter." Sam said awkwardly.

Peter looked down and noticed the crack.
"Uggh AGAIN?!"

~TIME SKIP~

It was Wednesday night dinner. Tony and the rest of the Avengers were sitting haphazardly around the commons with their plates.

Clint spoke up from his spot on the floor, "Hey Tony, what's your intern Peter's deal?"

Nat nodded, "Yeah he's always around and no other interns have the clearance to be up here."

"Oh I was talking about that time he was standing on the ceiling but that's a good point too."

Bucky looked up confused, "He was standing on what?"

"Or the time he broke the GRANITE counter." Steve suggested.

"Yeah I can't believe he did that again. Those aren't cheap." Tony nodded.

"But what's up with him?" Sam asked.

Tony sighed, "Let me make a call."

A few minutes later, there was a knock. Steve went over to the door, "There's no one here."

Tony laughed and walked over to one of the floor to ceiling window panels. It had a small spider sticker on it. "Friday, open the spider hatch."

"Stand back Boss."

The window swung in and a spandex wearing spider climbed in.

"Woah Spider-Man." Scott said.

"Woah Ant-Man." Spidey repeated.

"What's he doing here?" Nat asked.

Tony nodded at Spider-Man. He took his mask off.

"PETER?!" Clint screeched.

"Woah plot twist. Didn't see that coming." Bucky added.

Steve looked deep in thought. Then his eyes widened. "WAIT HES 15! I threw an AIRPORT BRIDGE at him!"

"Oh yeah. That thing was heavy." Peter chuckled.

"HEAVY?! That weighed at least a TON."

Peter shrugged. Nat put the pieces together (she's good at that), "He was your asset in Queens."

"Yep! Sorry for fighting you all!"

Bucky laughed, "No hard feelings kid, welcome to the team."

Awww Bucky!