5K SPECIAL

Hey! Here's the 5k special! It's 4,144 words long! Every marvel movie has a one shot! I stopped at Black Panther so I don't have to write about infinity war/endgame :,(. Hope you enjoy!

————————————————————————

Captain America: The First Avenger

Peter, Steve, Bucky, Sam, and Natasha were sitting in the couch watching cartoons.

"So you drove a plane into an glacier?" Sam snickered.

Steve looked confused, "Well yeah. It was loaded with bombs. What else was I supposed to do?"

Peter laughed, "Jump out of the plane before it crashed?" Bucky laughed at that one.

"Yeah I've seen you jump out of a plane without a parachute. Why didn't you?" Nat asked.

Steve thought for a moment, "I guess I just didn't think of it?"

"You were frozen in ice for 70 years!"

"Well I'm sorry Buck."

Peter laughed to himself. Sam looked over, "What are you laughing about?"

Peter looked up, tears in his eyes from laughing, "Capsicle."

"Pfffftttt." Nat snickered. The others all laughed too. Steve was pouting.

————————————————————————

Captain Marvel

It was a Friday afternoon and Peter Parker was walking up to the spinning doors of Stark Tower. Then his super hearing picked up something. He looked around to try and locate the source and someone pointed up. Peter gazed up, thinking he would see Tony or Sam testing their tech. Instead he spotted a bright light WAY father up than test flights. It seemed to be getting bigger...

BOOM!

The concrete under Peter's feet cracked. He looked up and saw people on the floor. "Is everyone ok?" He asked running around and helping people up. Then he faced the thing that fell from the sky. It looked like a lady. "Uhh who are you?"

"Captain Marvel. Who are you?" She replied.

"Oooooohh ok. Come with me." Peter grabbed her arm and tried to lead her to the doors. She grabbed Peter and flipped him onto his back.

"Ow." He groaned.

"Don't test me small human. I'm here to see Nick Fury and the Avengers." She said.

Peter groaned again and got up. "Yeah I know. I'm Tony's intern. I was gonna take you to him before you judo flipped me."

Marvel looked surprised but covered it up quickly. "Well you could've announced what you were doing before you grabbed me. No hard feelings."

"Yeah." Peter said. "Follow me."

Peter lead her up to the commons floor and told FRIDAY to call everyone there, including Fury. Captain Marvel told Peter her actual name, Carol Danvers. The elevator dinged.

Steve walked in. "What's up Pete? Who's this?" He said pointing at Carol.

"Oh this is Captain Marvel." Peter said and Carol gave a wave.

Slowly but surely everyone came up and met Carol. The last person up was Fury. He did a double take when he saw Marvel.

"Danvers?"

"Hey Fury. How's Earth?" Carol smiled.

"As good as this planet can get. What brings you here?" Fury asked.