field trip but not the trope cus theyre like the chaperones and youll get it

Kinda short but I really like the idea. I could write what happens inside the museum but it would literally just be absolute chaos soooo.... enjoy my lovelys! (Inspired by femalepeterparker on TikTok)

"So uhh guys?" Peter Parker started and everyone's attention went to him. He was sitting at the abnormally long dining room table the Avengers Tower had. Then again everything about his little family of superheroes was a little abnormal. "I have a field trip on Wednesday and May is busy so-"

"DIBS!" Tony shouted. Everybody sighed in disappointment.

"C'mon Tony! You always get all the fun."

"No fair! Hmpfh."

"But I want to spend time with my маленький паук!"

Peter was very confused with the whole situation. "You guys know I can bring more than one chaperone?" Everybody perked up except Tony. "I'll just email my teacher and tell him he doesn't need anymore chaperones 'cus my whole family volunteered."

Pepper sighed from the head of the table. "This'll be fun to schedule."

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

"Mr. Henderson where are all the chaperones?" Betty asked. They had been waiting outside the science museum for a few minutes now. It was the biggest field trip of the year, Peter's entire grade was there.

"Peter contacted me a few days ago and told me we didn't need anymore chaperones because his entire family volunteered."

Flash threw his hands up. "We're screwed! Puny Parker doesn't have any family!"

As if on cue, a large black Suburban pulled out. Peter Parker hopped out the front seat and rushed over to his teacher. "I'm so sorry! It took a while to get them out of the Tower."

"Tower?"

The door slid open and almost every Avenger tumbled out. Literally. All 7 of them fell out on top of each other and we're bickering amongst themselves.

"Guys!" Pete shouted.

"Sorry Petey." Buck said. They all got up and walked over to the class, still pushing each other a bit.

Peter directed his voice at the large amount of teens in front of him. "Ok! I know you all probably know who most of my family are but I'll introduce them to you anyway." He started pointing people out. "That's my Uncle Bucky Barnes, the one on the ground is my Uncle Clint Barton, the one who pushed him is my Uncle Sam Wilson, that's my sis Wanda Maximov, next to her is my Auntie Natasha Romanoff, the one she's shoving is my Uncle Steve Rogers, and finally the one calling Steve names is my D-" Peter hesitated. The billionaire gave him a small smile. "My Dad Tony Stark."

Bruce stayed home because he knew how much of a disaster it would be. Pep stayed behind to be the responsible one as always, running the almost trillion dollar company Stark owned. Thor and Loki were off world and would have a laugh at this story when they got back.
Everyone just stood there in stunned silence as the 'world's greatest' heroes waved at them.

Flash shook himself out of his daze. "Penis Parker's family is the AVENGERS?!"

So fast it could give you whiplash, all seven heads fixed on the scrawny kid. Peter put his head in his hands and texted Pepper to get her lawyers on speed dial and Bruce to get the med-bay ready.