WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU? (Part 2)

"Well the last time I took him down I just shot a web into this exposed vent on the back of his suit, but he's bound to have covered that up by now. There are those exposed propellers on the tips of the wings. If I could get a clear shot at one of those it'd throw him off balance." Peter explained.

"Alright kid I trust you." Steve said, "This is kind of out of me and Nat's jurisdiction considering we can't fly."

"Are you sure Mr. Super-Soldier?" Tony asked. Peter failed to hold in a snicker.

"Go get em idiot." Natasha said.

"Alright kid how close do you have to be to clog up those propellers?" Tony asked.

"Not that close. He hates you so get his attention and lure him over here. Then I surprise him." Peter replied.

"It's a good plan kid but I think we should switch roles. I'm sure you know what you're doing but I'm the more experienced hero here. He knows you too, you lure him and I'll jump him."

Peter sighed, he knew this would happen. "With all due respect sir, if he's sees me he'll take off. I've already beat this guy and his goons dozens of times, he's more afraid of me than of you."

Tony was speechless for a few seconds."Alright Spider-Man. Get ready I'll bring him over."

Tony flew off and Peter got situated. About a minute later the sound of jets and propellers got closer. Stark flew around the corner with the Vulture not far behind. Peter tensed then flipped off Stark Tower. He flew right over the Vulture and shot a web from each of his wrists, clogging both propellers.  Pete webbed himself back onto the tower. Then he caught Vulture and webbed him to the side of Stark Tower before he could fall.

Tony looked mildly surprised, "Nice job kid."

The Vulture was finally brought into custody. Peter ended up having lunch with the Avengers. He realized it was getting close to 2:00.

"Sorry guys I have to go get on the bus. I don't want to miss my ride back to school. It was nice eating with you all though."

"You too." Steve said.

Clint looked up from his food in confusion, "sChOoL?!"