Chapter 28, in which Peter gets (almost) arrested.

Hey what's up? This is a pretty short chap hope you enjoy!

Peter Parker walked into Stark tower after school one Friday and immediately knew something was off. Every security guard in the lobby was eyeing him. He walked over to the scanner and spun his backpack around to find his badge. He looked for a solid five minutes but couldn't find it. In that amount of time, the guards had made a loose circle around him. Spidey sense was buzzing. One of the guards approached him.

"Can I help you?"

Peter laughed nervously, "Yeah I think I just left my badge at home again. Is there any way I could get through?"

The security guard huffed and motioned to his coworkers. "I'm gonna need you to step away from the scanners and place your hands behind your back." One of the guards roughly pushed him and Pete almost tripped.

"Hey!" He protested. The guard pulled out his handcuffs and turned Peter around. (eeewwwy that sounds weird)

"What is going on here?!" A voice yelled. The guards moved just enough for Pete to see who it was. Happy.

"Oh Happy thank goodness! I left my badge at the apartment again. These guys must be new because they tried to like arrest me and-"

"Slow down kid. I ran into May and she gave me your badge." Happy handed him the badge now that the guards let go of him. They seemed very nervous about the large 5 on the badge. (See other fanfics for badge system)

"Thanks Happy! You're a lifesaver. Well I'm the lifesaver but that's besides the point."

"What was that last part?" Hap asked with a raised eyebrow.

Peter quickly scanned his badge and ran toward the elevators. "Bye Happy!"

The guards looked at the head of security with a whole lot of confusion. Happy chuckled.

"That's Peter. Tony's intern. He forgets his badge like every other day."

Ok should I let you all vote for the next chapter?