The Phone - P2

Ok I finished it! Gosh this is like every fan girls dream is it not?

Mr. Stark and Peter started shamelessly going through this girls phone. A half an hour later, they had more questions than answers. For example, there were plenty other fanfictions about them but only Olivia's were true. Or that according to her phone, Peter, Mr. Stark, and the rest of the Avengers are fictional. Or that Peter was apparently British! Also Olivia knowing Peter is Spider- Man is old news. Just googling his name, it shows up as the web slinger.

Just then more orange sparks appeared. This time they were Dr. Strange.

"What's up Wizard?" Tony said, trying to keep up his laughing demeanor.

"There was a rupture in the Mutiverse. Originating here." He stated.

"I'm sorry, there's a multiverse?" Peter starts rambling "'Cause I thought that was just theoretical. That completely changes how we understand the initial singularity. We're talking about an eternal inflation system and how does that even work with all the quantum--? It's insane--" he cuts of as he notices Strange staring at him. Tony chuckles.

"What the kid said. How is that even possible?"

"Well I don't have the time to get into the details. The problem at hand is the rupture. This universe is based off something from another. When two verses are connected they tend to rip more. The particular piece of universe this universe was based off of has ripped a hole in space and thrown itself through it. Oversimplified of course." Strange says.

Peter holds up the phone, "Is this it?"

The wizards hands lit up in a spell and after a second he nods. "Yes. Time to return it."

"Wait wait wait." Tony interrupts. "Our entire universe was based off of that phone?"

"No. Off of the stories written on it."

"Yeah we figured out that much. They're all true!" Peter exclaimed.

"More like you're all true, considering the stories happened first." Strange pointed out. "I think the young teen this belongs to is probably searching for it."

He slipped a ring of sorts on his finger and started drawing a circle in the air. The portal opened to a considerably messy room. In the middle of which a girl was rifling through things on her dresser. She turned and jumped.

"AH! Oh uhhhh Benedict Cumberbatch?"

Peter stepped through the portal, "Benadryl who?"

Olivia clapped her hands over her mouth. "Oh my gods Tom Holland. Huge fan I-"

"Actually Peter Parker. He's not British." Tony said, the last one through.

"Wait what? Pe- HOLY THOR WHAT?!"

Peter giggled under his breath. "Yeah. Tony Stark and Dr. Strange as well." He pointed to each of them.

"UMM HI. Sorry I just- I'm gonna sit down." She said and sat on the end of her bed.

"Is this yours?" Tony said and held out the phone.

"Oh yes thank you!" She smiled and took it from him. The smile instantly dissipated when she noticed the phone was unlocked. "Ohh woah woah woah. My favorite character in like the whole multiverse has seen the horrors inside my phone."

Tony laughed. "I didn't think-"

"What? Oh not you Tony. I was just worried Peter thought they were creepy."

"Pfft how does it feel not to be the favorite Mr. Stark?" Peter joked. Olivia's eyes widened.

"OH I DIDN'T MEAN- I LIKE YOU TOO- oh gosh."

Peter laughed. "It's fine. His ego needs it. They were creepy at first but only because they were all true."

"Huh?"

"Oh yeah. Apparently our universe is based off of your fanfiction." Tony said, still pouting.

"Wooooaaahhhhh."

"Yes. It can be hard for some to wrap their heads around." Dr. Strange said. "Sorry to cut your 'fan-girling' short but the longer we're here, the more the border between our universes crumbles."

"Yeah that sounds bad." Olivia said. "Thanks for my phone!"

"You're welcome! Thanks for liking me more than Tony. I'll tell the others about it." Peter said.

"And I can't wait to write about it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about midnight and I'd finally finished that chapter I'd been working on. Then I heard a buzzing sound and looked up. Orange sparks flew above me in a ring. All of a sudden the portal sucked my whole arm right up it.

"AH. Oh. Wonderful."

On the other end I could hear some movement, though I couldn't quite see with my arm blocking the way.

"Olivia?" Someone whispered. I recognized the voice immediately.

"Oh hey Peter!"

"Shhhhhh!" He whisper yelled. "You'll wake the whole tower up!"

"Sorry!" I whispered back. He chuckled to himself. Then I could feel Pete touching the phone in my hand.

"Is this the chapter you're writing?" He asked.

"Yeah. You like it?" I asked back a bit shyly.

"Accurate as always."

"Hey I was actually there this time."

Peter chuckled again and mumbled to himself. "Tony was definitely pouting."

I giggled a bit too. "Yeah. But of a man-child, that one."

Did this actually happen? That's a secret I'll never tell. (XO Gossip Girl)