Spider-Man ruins Christmas - Christmas 10k Special (1/3)

Wanda handed Peter his cup of hot chocolate. He put it down on the counter and bounced over to the little dish in the living room full of candy canes. He snatched on and unwrapped it. Then he stirred his hot chocolate up with it.

Wanda looked over, confused, "What are you stirring your hot cocoa with Petey?"

"A candy cane. It makes the cocoa all pepperminty!"

Wanda smiled at him. "Smart as always. I'm gonna try that too."

Peter took a sip of his cocoa. Instead of it being the deliciousness it was supposed to be, it tasted like rotten eggs. Peter gagged. Wanda ran over and patted the little spiders back. Bruce came in and looked worriedly at Peter.
"What happened?"

Wanda shrugged. "I don't know. He just took a sip of his hot chocolate and started choking."

"T-tastes....ba-bad." Peter stuttered out.

Bruce looked at the teen cup of cocoa and spotted the candy cane sticking out of it. He took it out. "Here's your problem bud. Peppermint is a natural spider repellent."

Peter looked sadly up at Bruce. "So I-I can't have any c-candy canes?"

Bruce's heart broke. "No. Sorry Petey."

Now Peter looked a bit mad. "Can't believe Spider-Man would be the one to ruin Christmas."