Wrong Number

Hi! I'm back! I made this chap really long for you all (3029 words)! Thanks for waiting through my writers block. I'm sorry to say the chapters are gonna become a little less frequent when school starts. Try to stick with me though!

Backstory: It's after civil war. Tony hasn't told the others who Spider-Man is.

On the phone
Who's talking/ the phone

///////////////////////////////////////////

The Avengers were sitting in a SHEILD conference room. Well, the Avengers minus Tony Stark. He was late. Again. Natasha Romanoff pulled her phone out and texted the number Tony gave her.

Where are you? We've been waiting for 20 minutes. Fury's gonna kill you when you get here.

A few minutes passed before an answer. Nat looked down at her phone confused.

Unknown: uhh i think you have the wrong number

Nat huffed and looked over at Nick Fury pacing at the head of the table.

"Tony gave me the wrong number. We're gonna have to contact him another way." Fury huffed in annoyance.

Eventually, Tony arrived. They had the meeting but it was still a little tense. The Avengers hadn't really recovered from their 'civil war'. Steve hates when we call it that but he's just a history nerd. Nat looked at her phone on the way back and noticed another text from the unknown number she texted.

Unknown: did the person you were trying to text come?

It was kind of sweet how much this stranger cared. She replied.

Yeah. He's always late.

Unknown: oh good. who's fury?

Nat thought for a moment. She wasn't gonna give out personal information to a stranger.

He's our boss. That's not his real name but everyone who works for him calls him that.

Unknown:oh. I was gonna say, that's a strange name. speaking of which, what's your name?

I'm not giving my name to a stranger so you can just call me Spy.

Unknown: oh cool like a code name!

Unknown changed your contact name to Spy.

Unknown: I want a code name too! you can call me spider.

Spy: Ok Spider.

Spy changed Unknown's contact name to Spider.

Spider: cool!

Spy: you seem young, how old are you?

Spider: 15. you seem old how old are you?

Spy: What do you mean I seem old?

Spider: well you use proper punctuation and grammar in a text

Spy: Maybe I should call you Spy. You're right, I'm 36.

Spider: you're not that old.

Spy: Thanks?

Spider: you're welcome :)

Nay smiled down at her phone. Clint looked over curiously. "Who are you texting Nat?"