Cheer

Hey heeyyyyy. This is part one. I think there will three to four parts. Enjoy! (Also I don't do cheer nor am I in high school so sorry if it's unrealistic)

"Peter you have to sign up for at least two after school activities. I know you already do decathlon but maybe a sport? I'll give you the list of extracurriculars we have and highlight the ones that don't interfere with decathlon."

Peter Parker looked worriedly at Mr. Blake. A sport? With his spidey powers? No way. "Sir with all due respect, I'm very busy. T-Mr. Stark takes up a lot of my time with the internship and like you said I have decathlon. I just don't know if I'll have time."

"Peter," Mr. Blake got a bit serious, which was quite odd for him. "I might be the only staff member that believes you have that internship at Stark Towers, you and Ned talk about it a lot for it to be fake, but it's still and internship. You're not getting paid so what's the harm in missing a few days eh?" The real Mr. Blake poked out at the end, trying to raise the spirits of a very down looking Peter.

"The teachers....don't believe me?"

Mr. Blake put a reassuring hand on Peter's shoulder. "What you've gone through and achieved at such a young age is so incredible. I applaud you but my peers seem to be blinded by jealousy."

Pete's signature bright smile plastered across his face. "Thanks! It means a lot, really."

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

"An extracurricular? Gosh I'd ask you to join the coding club with me but it meets at the same time as decathlon." Ned said to Peter on their way out the front doors. "Maybe you should ask the team!"

"That's a great idea Ned! Thanks."

"No problem. Guy in the chair right?"

The best friends split ways, Ned to his mom's car and Peter to the alley behind Delmar's. Changing into spandex with a sandwich in your mouth is harder than you might think. He swung around town, taking the long way through all the crime spots. He got to the tower. Peter still couldn't help but be mesmerized by Stark Tower in all its gleaming glory. He landed in front of the spinning doors, getting a few odd looks from people on the sidewalk. Pete walked into the commons floor and pulled off his mask.

"What's up Pete?" Sam asked from the couch and Bucky gave a wave.

"Nothing much Sam. Do you know where Nat is?"

"Yeah she went down to train with Steve earlier. They should be done soon. Why do you ask?" Buck said.

Pete sighed. "I have to pick a second after school activity do I can graduate. She always gives good advice."

"That's a stupid rule." A muffled voice said from the ceiling.

Nat came up a few minutes later. She wanted a shower so Peter changed out of his suit while he was waiting. Natasha texted him the all clear and he bounced into her room.

"What's up маленький паук?" She asked the teen.

"I have to pick a second extracurricular but I don't know what to choose." Peter sighed and handed her the list. She scanned it and her eyes lit up.

"How about cheer?"

The spider's eyebrows furrowed. "Why cheer?"

"Come on use your brain spidey. With your flexibility and strength, you'd excel in cheer!"

Peter put on his thinking face then smiled. "Thanks Auntie Tasha!"

"No problem Petey."

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

Mr. Blake was surprised by Peter's choice of cheer but Pete told the teacher he used to be in gymnastics and he went along with it. Tryouts were today.

Peter walked into the gym and quickly realized he was the only boy. Then MJ's face popped in his head, giving him a sly look like 'You're gonna let that stop you?'. He powered on. Peter wrote down his name on the sign in sheet with what Tony claimed was ridiculously neat handwriting. Tony's handwriting was just terrible.

"Peter Parker!" A preppy girl he recognized as Elle. "Let's see what you've got Pete!"

Peter smiled at her and backed up a bit. He did a few flips and handsprings. It was pretty easy for him but all the girls jaws were on the floor. He ended in the splits. Elle and the others were speechless.

"I'm also pretty strong. I could probably throw someone in the air." Peter said trying to fill the awkward silence.

Elle shook herself and beamed. "You're in!"

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

Peter Parker became very close to the girls on the team. They were shocked with a lot of the things Peter had hidden from the other kids at school. Like the fact he was amazing at gymnastics and could do a standing triple backflip. Or the fact he was strong enough to throw the girls on the team up in the air without any help. Or the fact he has rock hard abs!

They were also shocked when Peter volunteered to host one of their annual sleepovers and when asked for an address said, "Avenger's Tower. It's pretty big, you can't miss it."

Needless to say the receptionist was a bit confused when a dozen high school girls walked into the lobby holding pink duffel bags and pillows.

"Uhh hi girls. What do you need?"

"Elle!" A voice shouted from across the busy lobby.

"Peter! Goodness you really weren't joking when you said Avenger's Tower huh?"

"Nope!" He smiled. He turned to Jack, the receptionist, "They're with me."

We Stan mr. Blake. Tootles!