Sleepover

Last part! I'm gonna have a few mini chaps coming up to fill space before my three Christmas chapters.

"Wanda how does it look?"

Wanda looked over and gasped. "Oh Pete that's awesome!"

The girls had done him up in a spidey themed makeup look. A red eye with spider eye liner and a navy lipstick. Peter liked it a lot.

They headed back down to the conference room they were sleeping in. Peter sadly removed his makeup after taking a bajillion selfies. The cheer team binged Criminal Minds for a while, then decided to settle down for bed.

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

The next day they all woke up at about 10 am. Steve made pancakes, which they gladly gobbled down. Then they all headed to Peter's lab. Pete worked for a bit, refining some coding Tony sent him, and the girls did homework.

"Hey guys," Peter said after about an hour, "We have a pretty big gym. Do you all wanna practice the routine a bit?"

"That's a great idea!"

The squad practiced in the gym for a few hours or so. Every once and a while, one of the Avengers would pop in on their way to the training room and watch. After Pete threw Emma in the air for about the hundredth time, they decided to call in quits and have a late lunch.

"Hey guys. I watched your routine a bit. It's really good!" Bucky told them when they walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks Buck." Pete said as he grabbed the large tubaware container with Wandas left over curry to dish out.

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

The cheer team went back to their little room to start packing their things for their immanent departure. There was music playing which led to more dancing then cleaning. It took them an hour to get their stuff ready. By then it was almost time to go. One of the girls offered to pass the time with a friendly game of truth or dare. (You can already see where I'm going with this)

"Peter, truth or dare." One of the girls asked.

"Uhhh dare."

"Ummmm oh I know. Cartwheel all the way down the hall."

Peter laughed a bit at the funny dare, "Ok. Can't be the weirdest thing I've ever done here."

He got up and all the girls followed. They poked their head out the door and Pete got himself ready in the middle of the hall. He started cartwheeling down the 10 foot stretch of hallway, passing the large glass windows for intern lab 3. When he got to the end of the hallway, he righted himself, feeling a little nauseous.

"I'm a bit dizzy!" He shouted which was immediately corrected by an AI.

"No shouting in the halls Peter." FRIDAY scolded.

"Oh sorry FRIDAY."

Peter passed the lab windows again and returned all the intern's small waves. One shouted "nice cartwheels" through the glass which made him laugh. Then when he reached his friends they all had scared faces.

"hAs ThE cEiLiNg AlWaYs BeEn AbLe To TaLk?!" Elle asked in a panicky voice.

Peter laughed. "Yeah that's Tony's AI FRIDAY." He said. "FRIDAY introduce yourself."

"Hello Peter's cheer team." The ceiling said. "I'm FRIDAY nice to meet you all."

"Uhhh hi."

They went back into the conference room and sat back down in their circle on the floor. More dares and truths were done. Sara had to eat wasabi one girl had brought solely for the purpose of a dare, which scared Peter a bit. Then it got to Elle who turned it back on Peter.

"Truth or dare Petey."

"Truth."

"How did you end up living with the AVENGERS?"

Peter winced at this question, "Umm I'm Tony Starks personal intern, I help him a lot in his lab, and I guess we got pretty close. My aunt May does long shifts at the hospital sometimes so I started staying here. Then it progressed into a half and half kind of thing. I don't quite know how it happened myself to be honest." Peter said, carefully weaving around the fact that he's Spider-Man.

Elle gave him a sly look, "Now I don't believe that for a second but I won't pry." (Wow didn't see that coming did ya.)

"Thanks."

FRIDAY crackled onto the speakers above. "It's time to leave."

"Ok thanks Fri."

Pete lead them down to the elevator and they rode down. They all squeezed through the spinning doors with their luggage. All the girls' parents where out front waiting.

"Alright bye guys!" Peter waved. "You all might want to hurry up before Happy throws a fit over all your parents parking in  a loading zone."