It's just history homework.

HEY IM BACK :). Kinda easing myself back into writing. I took a break because I was really unmotivated, then I was on vacation, then I was behind on school. Sorry I kinda ghosted you all. This shot is inspired by @MolMcN .

-

Spider-man lazily hung from a web hammock on the ceiling of the commons room. His mask was pulled up, exposing his mouth and nose. He was chewing on his #2 pencil in concentration. He looked down at the other Avengers sitting on the couch below him.

Gosh the Avengers. His childhood dream come true to the tenfold. He hung out with them often, usually after missions when Tony didn't need him.

He glanced down at his history homework once more.

"Hey Steve, you were in World War II."

"Yeah?" Steve responded, turning around to look at the spiderling.

Spidey looked down at his paper and read question 6. "What major mistake did the Allies make in preparing to defend against Germany's attack on France?"

"Oh uhhhh, they didn't know where the invasion was taking place I believe."

Spider-Man looked down at his paper. "Um.. yep ok."

"Weird question but you're welcome?" Steve said, confused.

"Oh yeah thanks. Its nothing just history homework." Spidey replied, a bit distracted.

This Natasha looked up at. "Homework?"

Now Sam and Bucky, who had previously been bickering, were intrigued. Clint looked up from his Switch as well.

"How old are you son?" Steve asked.

Spider-Man's artificial eyes widened and he turned away. He mumbled something.

"What?" Clint asked.

The spider looked anywhere but the other hero's faces. "I'm...fifteen."

The Avengers were shocked to silence.

"You're kidding." Sam said.

Spidey was embarrassed but looked back to the others. He pulled his mask off all the way. Clint's gasp was audible. "I thought Mr. Stark told you."

"Jesus you look 12." Bucky said.

Peter's eyes furrowed. "Hey!"

"He's not wrong Pete." Someone said from the entryway. Tony was leaning against the wall, watching the ordeal go down.

"Peter huh?" Nat asked.

He smiled. "Yeah Peter. Peter Parker."

Tony smiled. "Cmon kid I need help with those damn stabilizers again."

Peter climbed down and gave a quick wave to the still a bit shocked Avengers.
"Bye!"

Nat gave a wave back. Bucky did too. "Bye Peter."