You can't wear one of my Iron Man suits to school

Little mini chap. Think I'll be posting the first part of my book soon.

Peter Parker was fidgeting in class when his teacher announced their next big project.

"I want you to pick someone inspirational in your life and make a presentation about them. For a little extra bonus points, dress up as them to present. We will be presenting on Friday."

~TIME YEET~

Pete walked into the lab, "Hey Mr. Stark! I'm doing a project on someone inspirational in my life for school and I choose you!"

Tony smiled, "Thanks kid."

"Soooo we get extra points if we dress up like the person we're presenting on and I was wondering if I could borrow-"

"No kid. You can't wear one of my Iron Man suits to school."

Peter laughed nervously, "Actually I wanted to borrow your sunglasses. And maybe a blazer."

"Really?" Tony asked, trying to hide the fact he was tearing up a bit.

"Yeah! Is that ok?" Peter asked.

"Yes. You borrow whatever you need from my closet."

~TIME YEET~

Peter walked into his class on Wednesday wearing one of Tony's AC/DC shirts, a blazer, Tony's sunglasses and some jeans.

He got up in front of the class to present, feeling very nervous (who LIKES public speaking?).  But the moment he showed the first slide of his presentation, bearing Tony Stark's name and a picture of him, his teacher shut him down.

"Mr. Parker, I specifically said to do the presentation on someone inspirational in YOUR LIFE. I'm afraid I'll have to give you a 0, considering you clearly didn't read the assignment overview. Tony Stark is inspirational sure but-"

"I am? Wow thanks." A voice said in the doorway.

"Mr. Stark?! What are you doing here?" The teacher exclaimed.

"I came to watch the presentation about me. I was pegged, what did Romanoff call me, a textbook narcissist? It's in my nature. Also making sure Pete here doesn't get anything wrong, or spill anything on my favorite lab shirt." Tony said.

"That explains why it smells like grease." Peter mumbled, looking down at Tony's shirt he was wearing.

Peter's teacher looked baffled, "You know Parker?"

"Yeah he's my personal intern/friend/the Avengers adopted kid."

The class was speechless. "Well Mr. Parker, you can continue with your presentation."