Emergency Alert

https://vm.tiktok.com/JFsjVob/
@suremeg on TikTok gave me this idea. She's my favorite TikToker so please go check her out. Everyone in the comments of the TikTok wanted this so I hope you all like it! (Also I was dying laughing at the photo for 20 mins yesterday)

Tony recently equipped Peter Parker's webshooters with an emergency alert that would contact the Avengers. You can see where this would go wrong.

The first time Peter accidentally set of his alarm was in the middle of his Spanish test. He rubs his wrists when he gets nervous and he couldn't remember one of the answers. All of a sudden, Karen's voice rings out.

"Emergency Alert activated. Contacting the Avengers."

Oh shit.

"Mr. Parker was that a phone?" His teacher asked.

"No ma'am. I uhh.. Mr. Stark gave me this watch a few days ago and I think I activated something." Peter laughed nervously.

"Mr. Parker I'm going to have to ask you to redo your test another day. Cheating is not allowed in this class. I'm going to ask you to hand over the watch."

Peter unlatched the watch and laughed nervously again. "I don't think that's a good idea." He was handing over his webshooters when the door burst open.

"What's going on in here?" Tony Stark was standing in the door, full Iron Man suit on.

The teacher did a double take. "Can I help you?"

Tony paid no attention to her. "Hey Pete, you good?"

Peter laughed, "Yeah I'm good Mr. Stark. Why didn't you tell me you put an emergency alert in my watch? How would I know to activate it if I don't know it's there?"

Tony thought for a moment than laughed too. "I don't know kid. It was 4am when I put that in there, I don't know if I was completely alive."

They laughed together and the class joined in with some awkward laughing.

"I hope I didn't bother you or anything."

"Nah. I wanted to get out of that meeting anyway kid."

The second time Peter set of the alert was in between 2nd and 3rd period. He met up with Ned and they did their handshake. Ned must of hit Pete's wrist because Karen's voice rang out.

"Emergency Alert activated. Contacting the Avengers."

"Smooth Ned." Pete said sarcastically.

"Was that Karen? What does Emergency Alert mean? Is she actually contacting the Avengers?!"

Peter put up a hand to stop him, then started counting down with his fingers. At the last one, a bang was heard from the front door.

Ned's eyes went wide, "Is that...?"

Steve Rodgers strolled down the highschool hallway. He was a little more causal than Tony but he still had his shield firmly strapped to his arm. He spotted Peter and walked over. Pete had to hold Ned up.

"Hey son. You alright? I got a text from your AI."

"Yeah I'm fine Mr. Rodgers. I was just doing my secret handshake with Ned and he hit my wrist."

"So this is Ned?" Steve looked over to the very overwhelmed Ned, "Pete talks a lot about you. Nice to meet you."

Ned could only mutter and nod.

The final time the alert was accidentally set off was at the end of the day. Pete was getting stuff from his locker when he felt a presence behind him.

"Sup Penis."

Greeaaat.

"What do you want Flash?" He said turning around.

"I heard that the 'Avengers' have been 'showing' up to your classes to 'check' on you." Flash said.

"Wow there were a lot of air quotes in that sentence. Yeah. Mr. Stark put this Emergency Alert in my watch. I set it off on accident a few times."

Flash laughed, "Right. Like you know the Avengers Penis. You're probably just hiring actors."

Peter was done with Flash's bullshit. He turned back to his locker. "Right Flash."

Flash got mad at the lack of attention. He grabbed Pete's sweatshirt and forcefully turned him back. Then Flash went in to punch him. Peter threw up his hands to block.

"Emergency Alert activated. Contacting the Avengers."

Flash had punched the watch. Peter looked down at it in horror. When he was distracted, Flash punched him straight in the nose. A million thoughts rushed through Peter Parker's mind while he tried to hold his nosebleed. The most common: this isn't gonna be good.

At the Tower

Tony was sitting in another boring meeting when FRIDAY interrupted the speaker.

"Boss, Peter's Emergency Alert was activated."

"It was probably an accident again."

"But sir, his vitals are going down."

Tony sat straight up, "WHAT? FRIDAY contact the others and tell them Peter's in trouble." He ran out the room.

Back at Midtown

Peter was dimly aware of Flash beating him up. Then the front doors slammed open.

"Oh no." He slipped out.

"PETER?! PEEETEEER?!"

Tony, Steve, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Sam, Bucky, and Wanda (Bruce was their getaway driver) rounded the corner. Flash was frozen, gripping Peter's collar and his fist raised. Pete's nose dripped blood on his science pun shirt. The heavily armed adults realized the situation and somehow looked more furious.

Tony's Irondad kicked in. "Get. Away. From. Peter." He said through gritted teeth.

Flash dropped Pete's collar. "Look sir, i-it's not what y-you think. Pe-Peter was bullying me and-"

Steve interrupted, "I'm gonna stop you right there boy. Peter wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone bully someone."

Natasha chimed in, "Now step away slowly and we won't have to kill you."

(Pro Tip: When Natasha Romanoff asks you to do something, don't be stupid. Do it. If you don't she will kill you.)

Flash was stupid.

He turned and sprinted the other direction.

Now if he was an adult, Nat would of shot him in the back of the head right then and there. Instead, Flash got lucky. She signaled Clint. He shot an arrow and pinned Flash's sweatshirt hood to a locker. He was running in place now. Bucky went to grab the bully and Wanda helped Peter up.

Tony looked at Peter with sadness in his eyes, and Pete's heart broke into a million pieces.

"How long has this been going on kid?"

Peter's eyes teared up, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

Tony interrupted Peter's mumbling, "There's nothing to be sorry for Pete, just answer the question."

Peter looked down, "Middle school." He mumbled.

"Oh Peter..." Tony pulled him into a hug. It was a long, loving hug. Finally, Stark shut Peter's locker and whispered in his ear, "I was just grabbing the door for you." Peter snickered.

They broke the hug and turned back to the group. Bucky was holding a very pale Flash. Behind him, Sam held Flash's goons.

"Pete where's the office?"

Long story short, the Avengers got Flash and his goons expelled. They never dared to show their face in public again. Tony made Peter's emergency alert voice activated so it was never set off on accident again. And they all had a movie marathon because why not.

Wow did I update at a normal time today?