A NEVER- ENDING STOOORRRYYYYYY

:)

Peter Parker was unbelievably bored. The older Avengers were on an important SHIELD mission out in Russia. It's probably cold there.

"ITS SO COLD."

"WELL ITS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT PACKING RIGHT FOR A TRIP TO RUSSIA!" Sam yelled at the complaining Clint.

"WELL WHY DO WE HAVE TO WALK TO THE BAD GUYS!" He retorted.

"There's the base." Steve announced and pointed to a nearby structure.

"Damn. How many of these HYDRA bases have we busted already?" Tony grumbled.

"34." Nat replied.

"Ugh. Let's make 35 fast."

"Agreed." Wanda said.

-/-

Pete slouched on the couch, sliding a bit to far and tumbling off.

"UGGHHHHHHHHHH!" He shouted in annoyance.

From the floor he had a good view of the remote laying under the couch. He grabbed it and flipped the tv on. He was to bored to pick something so he started flipping through channels. He spam pressed the button until he saw a familiar pink and white dragon. The channel was halfway through The Never-Ending Story. Peter snuggled down and started watching.

-/-

"Can we attack yet? It'll be March before we do at this rate." Tony complained.

"Last time we went in without a plan, your suit blew up with you inside it, playboy." Nat shot back.

"I think we're good now. Let's go." Steve said.

-/-

"WOOOOO! YEAH!" Peter cheered at the iconic end credits.

He started humming the theme to himself. Then he decided it was high time to mess with the team.

-/-

Sam ducked and Nat punched a HYDRA agent over his head. Sam gave her a thumbs up and ran down the hall.

Outside Steve and Tony were fighting large machines back to back. Then a weird crackling echoed through the comms. Steve put a hand to his ear. Tony cringed as well.

Clint's voice echoed through glitching comms, "Now is not the time for your tech to malfunction Tony."

"My tech does not glitch Clint."

Then someone else's voice started singing, "Turn around, look at what you see."

"Peter?"

"Pete how'd you get on this channel?"

He ignored and continued. "In her face, the mirror of your dreeeeaaammmmsss."

"What is he singing?"

"WHY is he singing?"

Pete started getting louder. "Make-believe I'm everywhere, given in the light, written on the pages is the answer to"

Now the silent Clint joined in at top volume, earning judging glances from the agents he was currently fighting.

"A NEVER-ENDING STOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY OH WOAH OH WOAH OH WOAH OH"

Nat gave an audible sigh (or it might have been a grunt of pain from one of the various HYDRA baddies she was fighting) "I swear I'm gointg to go insane one of these days."