Peter is WORTHY! (We all knew it)

I wrote two fics about Pete being worthy and they're both pretty short so I put them together.

Peter Parker was finally done with his homework. He walked from his lab up to the common area. Peter grabbed a snack and headed over to the couches where Tony, Steve, Thor, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Bucky, Sam, Rhodes, Wanda, and Pietro (fight me) were in a loose circle around one of the coffee tables.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked.

"Hello man of spiders! These foolish mortals are going to try to lift the mighty Mjionr!" Thors voice boomed.

"Yeah! Come watch the show." Wanda said and patted the patch of floor next to her. He sat.

Tony tried first. After trying for a bit, he called his suit's gloves. He used them to blast upward, still trying to lift Mjionr. Then he called Rhodey's gloves to do the same thing. Even with both of the full grown men and the extra Iron help, the hammer didn't budge.

Steve tried next. The magic hammer squeaked on the table when the super soldier tried to lift it. Peter thought he saw Thor's smile falter for a bit but he shook it off after Steve couldn't lift it.

Sam tried but to no avail. He looked a little hurt but he didn't seem to bummed. After all Steve fucking Rodgers couldn't lift it.

Bucky tried, but even with his metal arm, he didn't get the hammer to budge.

Next Pietro tried. After trying to lift Mjionr for a minute or two, he recruited Wanda to help him. Even with her magic, just about the most OP thing ever, they couldn't lift it.

Bruce and Nat tried halfheartedly. They didn't seem into it but tried for the others. Clint tried too, but with no enhancements, he wasn't hopeful.

Finally it was Peter's turn. He hated showing off and didn't want to try in the first place. Everyone else was trying so hard to get him to try. Once Wanda said 'do it for the vine' he cracked. Peter walked over and grabbed the handle. Energy seemed to course through his vains. He gave it a strong pull, thinking it wasn't going to move. Mjionr flew up and socked Pete on the nose.

"OW!"

He grabbed the bridge of his nose and Pietro grabbed him some tissues. He nose was fine after a minute or two. Peter looked down and realized he was still holding the hammer. He raised it and looked at the others questionably.

"What do I get? Cake?"

Thor shook himself out of his daze. "Technically, you are now one of the rightful rulers of Asgard. But cake is fine. Come man of spiders, we feast!"

OR

Peter, Tony, Steve, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Sam, Bucky, and Wanda were training. Bruce was referee because he didn't want Green to kill anyone. Peter was fighting Clint when his spidey sense went crazy.

"Man of Spiders! Look out!" Thor bellowed.
The kid turned and saw Mjionr headed straight toward him. Without thinking, he held out his hand and caught it (Like Hel did). All the other Avengers stopped training and stared at Spidey.

He gave them all a weird look, "What?" Peter udjusted his grip on the hammer so he was holding it by the handle. Then he lowered it to his side. The Avengers' eyes' followed the mighty hammer. Pete looked down at it. "Do you want this back Thor?" He tossed Mjionr to the god. When Thor caught it, he snapped out of his haze.

"The small Tonyson is worthy! We feast in his honor!"

Tony spoke up, "He's not my kid PointBreak."

"What do you mean I'm 'worthy'?"

Thor barked a laugh, "Only those who are worthy to rule Asgard can lift the mighty Mjionr!"

"Wait, he gets a kingdom?!" Clint asked.

"I get a wHaT?!" Pete shot back.

Natasha had been awfully quiet. She was assessing the situation and she saw her moment to strike. She ran at top speed and hit everyone in the room behind the kneecaps. She was the last one standing.

Nat smiled, "I win. Again."