§12§

This chapter is dedicated to TomiGrace_xx and pweety_1

Above is a picture of Lisa❤

Enjoy.

                          §•§

                   §Ini's POV§

Next day I walked into school glowing like ever before. This time, I decided to pay no one any attention and just let them think whatever they wanted to think about me. Belinda, Lisa and Elina, stood at the end of the hall and looked like they were enjoying whatever gist Elina was saying to them.

"Efua!" I yelled as my eyes trailed slightly to the side. Unknown to Efua, she was standing close to my ex friends. I strode over to her and gave her a hug in front of Belinda, Lisa and Elina. I just wanted to piss my ex friends up and I was also serious when I said I was giving Efua a chance.

"What is it?" Efua asked in a surprised tone.

"Shhhh" I shush, as I turned subtly to check out my ex friends reaction.

"Do you smell something?" Belinda asked Lisa and Elina. "Smells like depression and desperation mixed together."

Elina laughed hardly at Belinda's words and together with Lisa, they walked away to God's knows where. I let go of Efua and gave a small sigh.

"They were right you know, you seem desperate." Efua said with a disapproving grim. "Just be yourself and move on. They ain't worth your attention."

Buzz Buzz

I felt my phone as it vibrated in my skirt pocket, same time Efua's phone dinged. We brought our phone simultaneously to check what it was even when we knew what it was.

"It's the school news site," Sighed Efua as she stared at me with worried gaze. "Do you want me to read it first to see if it's about you or...."

I'd really love if Efua read it and brief me later. Who knew what Shit Adenike would have written in there. "Let's just read it together."

I wasn't that weak.

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕.

𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.

𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛; 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 - 𝙴𝚕𝚢𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎.

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚌, 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢. 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚕𝚢𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚍.