§1§

Hey guys and Welcome to the first chapter of BLOSSOM HIGH SCHOOL! I hope you all will complete this journey with me.

You don't have to read the first and second book of Blossom High School Series, to read this. But I advise you to.

This chapter is dedicated to Wuraola23 for being the first to comment on this story.

Enjoy ❤

Not edited... I also didn't know rules to writing back then, and just wrote the story I had in my head. So have this in mind before reading.

§•§

§Ini's POV§

I finally stepped into the school's main building.

I inhaled and exhaled, with a huge smile on my face. It was a brand-new term, in a new class. Finally, I was in SS3. No one knew the joy bubbling in my little tummy. Soon, I'd be graduating.

I'd always imagined life outside secondary school. Outside Blossom High School. Blossom High School wasn't the safest place. I remembered when I was in Jss2, a senior got kidnapped just because she had a possessive boyfriend. If you thought that was insane, then you'd known nothing yet. A year after that event, a substitute teacher served at this school cause she wanted to avenge her sister's death.

Everyone at school never felt safe even after the substitute got arrested. We all walked around school with caution, feeling like another teacher would jump at us and stab us with a biro or something.

"Ini!" If it was possible, the smile on my face widened even more. Across the hall way, was Lisa and Elina. I made a cute jump out of excitement and was about taking a step towards them.

"Don't look for me and don't do anything stupid to tarnish my image." I stopped and stared at my brother with a bored look. Daniels was my younger brother. A really frustrating younger brother, if I must add. I wasn't surprised though, he usually said this to me every morning.

Daniels was starting SS1, as a commercial student. He was quite popular among his peers and wanted it to remain that way. Daniels and I shared little in common when it came to looks. He mostly took after my Mum while I took from my Dad.

Daniels placed his hands into his side pockets in a stylish manner, flashed me one of his infamous smiles and began to walk to the other end opposite my friends. I tilted my head as I watched him go. Daniels was almost reaching me in height and that was saying something cause I was known to be tall.

I decided to stroll over to Lisa and Elina. It wasn't like Daniels had anything to worry about. I was quite popular, along side Belinda, Lisa and Elina. We were known as the 'Fortress'. We ruled the school with our heaven blessed looks and amazing grades. Belinda, Lisa and Elina usually verbal bully a lot of students and when it got out of hands, it switched to physical bullying. I tried so hard to exclude myself. I loved my friends to the moon and back, but I really didn't have the mind to bully people lesser than me in the social ladder.

"Babes," I spread my arms wide in enthusiasm once I had gotten to them. We hardly spoke to each other during the holiday, but that was because everyone was preoccupied at having fun. Belinda wasn't around anywhere, as I scanned the hallway. But I wasn't too worried, I knew she was around school or something like that.

"Girls, guess what." Lisa, chirped with a smiling face same time we three began to walk slowly to the direction of our new classroom.

Lisa was one of my best friends. She was beautiful, flashy and a loud extrovert. Well, we were all loud extrovert, depending on the situation. Lisa was half Nigerian, half westerner. Her mother who was a Nigerian, got on a business trip to California. Then and there, she met the man that made her heart beat fast. There were a lot of challenges before the marriage. But against all odds, Lisa's mother finally got married to the man of her dreams.