§4§

This chapter is dedicated to GlowRee_26 Here's an update ❤

Above is a picture of Gabriel,

Enjoy ❤

                           §•§

                 §Gabriel's POV§

Dusting the dirt off of my sneakers, I opened the door leading to the living room and walked in.

I was a bit upset at today's event at school. I was supposed to be used to it by now, but who gets used to pain? My aim was to sneak into my room without any human contact and just move back downstairs during dinner. That plan was going pretty well, till I met an obstacle.

"Little man?" I paused at the foot of the stairs and bit my lower lips. I gave a small sigh before dragging my feet over to Mum. Mum stared at me closely, trying so hard to find out what was wrong with me. "What happened today? You look awfully down."

It wasn't a new habit. Everyone knew the new me. But for some reason, I felt guilty. I didn't want it to look like I was ungrateful, but maybe I was. This family practically adopted and raised me. And all I'd been doing, was to make them worry. "I'm fine."

Mum held both my shoulders and pull me a bit closer. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

I gave a small smile, making my gaze a bit softer than usual. "I'm fine."

"You sure?" Mother lifted a brow she darkened with an eye pencil, while I nodded in assurance. "Okay, I'm going to try my best and believe you. There's a surprise waiting for you upstairs."

"A surprise?" I creased my brows and mother nudged her head a bit, urging me to go upstairs. I wasn't in a hurry, so I took time to approach the stair case.

My room was that of a typical teenage boy's room. It had a king sized bed that didn't seem to occupy much space in the room. A private relaxation corner which had two couches and a small wooden center table. It also had a flat screen television planted on the wall and a brown cupboard below, which was filled with action video games. It had a mini fridge close to my bed and a balcony which still had couches in it, for relaxation. I usually stayed at the balcony whenever I was playing my guitar. I had earlier bought a guitar and had a trained tutor to tutor me on how to play it. Close to my reading table, was a different desk and on it was my computer which I normally do most of my assignments in. I also had a laptop to carry about, when I didn't like the idea of being stuck indoor with my computer.

My wardrobe was filled with lots of clothes and sneakers, I probably hardly wear. Mum usually got me my clothes. Also, Dad and Bisola does sometimes. Dami usually gave me most of his stuff and same goes for Jeremiah. My adjoined bathroom had it all too. A bathtub, a shower room, a cupboard at a far end which I usually placed most of my toilet stuff in, and also a pretty large rectangular mirror with a huge sink below it.

Yeah, my room was definitely that of a typical teenage boy's room.

Once I opened the door, I noticed a presence sitting on my bed with both hands on their lap. "Auntie Bisola?"

Bisola didn't wait for me to get passed the door. She got up, scurried over me and cupped my cheeks with her hand. She usually treated me with care. I liked it, but sometimes it made me seemed useless. "Look at you."

Bisola was my elder sister. Well, adopted elder sister. She was currently twenty-two and was living on her own, in a two bedroom apartment Dad had provided. Dami being the over protective brother he was, didn't like the idea of seeing his sister living alone. But Bisola wanted to be independent.