§43§

And the saga continues.....

Dedicated to Ephraimswagkid for giving the right answer to the question I posted on my message board.

Enjoy,

                          §•§

               §Gabriel's POV§

"Just wait few seconds," Ini's brother yelled, trying to gather everyone's attention. "Please, I knew she'll be late but not this late. Lemme call her."

Maybe he had some home line to call or something. I had been trying Ini's number for the past minutes and it wasn't going through, which made me really worried.

"That's weird," Daniels stared at his phone in a confused manner. "Jerome, Chike," He hollered at his friends. "Please call my sister's number."

His friends nodded as they separately tried Ini's number. Now I was worried. I brought out my phone and began to dial Ini's number, when Chike shook his head in response and Jerome, shrugged.

"The number you're trying to call is currently switch off. Please try again later. Thank you." The line went dead once the computed voice was done talking. A car zoomed and stopped behind the bus taking us to Greenville High and out rushed Efua. She was panting like crazy as ever while participants representing the school, turned to her.

"G-G-Gabe!" Efua yelled, catching her breath. She was here because she had the exceptional pass. "It's I-Ini! S-She's.... I dunno but she's in need of help." 

Her eyes moved over to Daniels. "Your father is killing her," Almost everyone gasped at that. How would a Father kill his child. I didn't want to call her dramatic but I was scared for Ini. She wasn't picking up. "And I'm not being overly dramatic. He's disguising killing with beating!"

"No," I mumbled to myself, as I began to rush out of the scene.

"Where are you going?" Efua stopped me, placing her hands around my upper arm.

"Don't stop me," I breathed harshly. She just said her friend was getting beat up to death yet tried to stop me from making a move? I wasn't scared of anyone, certainly not Ini's father.

"Stop you?" Efua pulled a confused look. "You don't know where she lives. Daniels."

"Come on," Daniels urged me as we headed for Efua's car, leaving Efua with the others. We got into Efua's car, as Daniels gave direction to Efua's designated driver. We decided to use Efua's car since it was the only available vehicle right after the school bus.

I felt jumpy on my seat. The driver wasn't moving fast enough. "Will she be okay?"

"No," My lips formed a thin line as Daniels wasn't even trying to sugarcoat his words. "Neither will my mum. Can you move any faster?!"

Daniels yelled at the driver, who remained mute.

"I wouldn't have left her you know," His voice held guilt. "I thought going early would be the best. M-My Dad usually hit us. A whole lot. I wouldn't have left her."

The driver made a corner leading to a street. "But the thing is, there was no sign. There was no sign of disaster. What must have made my Dad this angry?"

"Is he always like this?" I asked.

Daniels stared at me in bewilderment. "You're dating my sister and you don't know anything about my family?"

I wanted to let him know that I wasn't officially dating Ini. "She's secretive about her family."

"She isn't," I frown a bit. "Belinda and Lisa and Elina are aware. And even they aren't her friend anymore. I'm pretty sure Efua is now aware. The point is, she let people she loves..... In. That's one thing we both have in common."

I looked out the window as Daniels kept talking. My jaw was tightly clenched as I blamed myself. I knew something was wrong ever since Ini tried not to mention her Dad during our conversations. She always brush him off while I didn't press the topic because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. I would have pressed on. Asked why she wasn't speaking about her Dad. I would have cared a bit more.

"But I guess it wasn't your fault," Daniels spoke up again. "She cares about you while you've got a lot going on with your life. She didn't want to be a burden."

"Ini might not call my Father wicked but strict. But to tell you the truth, he's a Devil walking in human form. A very wicked man that doesn't give regards to his family. He doesn't let my mum work and made her live in a house were she feels she has no say. He wants to mold Ini and I to this perfect being he has sculpted in his head without having regards of our feelings and interest. He can even kill a child so that child won't corrupt the other."

"I don't think he will do that—"

"The house with the dark blue gate!" Daniels yelled, interrupting me while pointing at a gate. The car finally stopped at the front of the gate. We climbed down and zoomed pass the gate with one direction and quest in mind. "My Dad's a dangerous man so..... Be caref—"

Daniels stopped with his instructions as a loud wail suddenly sounded from inside the house. Daniels and I stared at each other for a second before rushing into his house.

Getting to the living room, I could listen to the furious man's harsh breathing. But that wasn't what made Daniels and I, stand still like out feet were glued to the dark tiled floor.

It was because of the sight of two unconscious bodies.

A/N

A/N

Yeah I know a lot are angry with me. But if you are following my profile, you'll know why I didn't update earlier.

Okay, what do you think of Ini's father through Daniels' narration? What do you also think of the fate of Ini and her mother. Most importantly, who do you think took and sent those pictures?

Comment, like and share.

Next update, later today.

X
-Eddy