§56§

This chapter is dedicated to peacesometre and Esther_Crowns this chapter was ready, I was just too lazy to upload. Sorry.

Enjoy ❤

                          §•§

                 §Ini's POV§

I cried all the way to the car. This wasn't how I thought the night would end. Worst was Efua, looking from her phone with a worried expression.

"Ini?" I planted my feet to the ground, not ready to move. I'd forgotten about Efua. I didn't want her to see me this way.

Efua was the only one I could call to give me a ride to Greenville High. I had showed her the handmade medal I made for Gabriel during the car ride but all she said was I wasted my time with art and craft.

"Ini, what's wrong?" Efua asked again, when I couldn't move. She walked over and grasp both shoulders. "Where's Gabriel?"

His name alone brought more tears to my eyes, as I cried so hard. "Ini talk to me. Shit, I can't take you home like this."

I could feel the worry in her tone. I also didn't want to go home this way. It would worry my mum and that was the least thing she needed.

"Ini, talk to me. Please." I brought my hands to my nose and sniffed. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. "Lisa, Lisa!"

I sucked in air and looked at the dark sky that seemed like it was going to pour soon. I knew Gabriel and I weren't a thing, but why would he go around kissing someone when he knew my feelings for him. He could have come clean instead of leading me on.

"Melissa, Lisa." I heard Efua say, then my eyes widened. I didn't want this, I didn't want more people to witness me cry. "It's Ini. Don't know if someone died, but she came back crying...... We're at the school packing lot..... Okay."

"What did you do?!" I asked harshly, eyes blurry.

"So you can speak now," Was all Efua said, when she placed her phone in her pocket. "I asked what happened but you ignored me. What d'you expect I'd have done?"

"Not call Lisa," I wiped my eyes.

"Oh don't worry, if it makes you feel any better, Belinda was the one that answered the call. She was downloading something with Lisa's phone. Or so she said." How did that make me feel any better? I wanted to yell out but my strength were long gone.

"Belinda?!" I gasped instead. Efua really wanted me to be the laughing stock. "Let's go."

"Why?" Efua feigned confusion. "Aren't you crying again."

"Let's go!" I ignored and was about to walk pass her.

"Too late," Efua nudged her head and my eyes traced her direction. It was Belinda, walking in-between Lisa and Elina. Elina too? I was doomed.

The only thing I could feel right now was a headache from excess crying. I stood still till the trio finally got to me. I thought Belinda and Lisa were no longer talking to Elina for what she had done to me. But I guess their friendship was that strong.

"What happened to her?" Lisa reached to look at my blood shot eyes.

"How would I know," Efua shrugged.

"Is she not your friend?"

"Was she not your friend?" Efua fired back at Belinda. "She refused to speak to me so ask her yourself."