§59§

This chapter is dedicated to Nella119 for being the first to comment last chapter.

Above is a picture of Ini❤

Enjoy.

                          §•§

                   §Ini's POV§

I cried all night in my room, away from my brother and mother. I didn't want to be a burden and let them worry about me, they were going through that much. I felt my eyes become heavy and my head, ache. I decided to get up from bed and leave the room to grasp myself a bottle of water. Almost getting to the kitchen, I spotted Daniels. He sat still, staring at the TV but I knew he wasn't himself judging by what he was watching.

"When did you start watching nickelodeon?" Daniels didn't look at me, which got me even more worried. I found myself moving towards him, forgetting I ever wanted a glass of water in the first place.

Daniels reached for the DSTV remote ready to switch channels but I stopped him. Daniels turned but eventually ended up with a slightly stunned look. "What's wrong with you? Why are your eyes red?"

"Oh," I shifted nervously on the couch, avoiding the urge to sniff so it won't give my situation away. "I was going to the kitchen but something got into my eyes. I don't know what it was but I had to use water to take it out."

Daniels nodded slowly, his eyes moving to the TV. "And you, why are you watching nickelodeon? SpongeBob to be precise. I thought you said you won't watch any of your childhood shows because you're now a big boy?"

He snorted at that but stared at Patrick annoying Squidward and getting hammered on the head for it. "Danny?"

I placed my hands on his shoulders and drew him closer to me. So close I could smell his cologne. A tear rolled down his cheeks but he quickly wiped it off.

"Times like this," I smiled softly, staring at the TV. "I can really acknowledging you still being my baby. No matter how strong you think you are you're still allowed to cry because you're still the baby of the house."

I was always angry seeing my brother growing up too fast. He acted like a grown up when he wasn't. He was allowed to cry if he wanted to. I knew he was still confuse at the world at large and always lost in his emotions. My parents' situation had contributed to him growing up fast just to make quick decisions to save me from Dad's wrath. But he still needed to know that he had someone to lean on.

"I'm not a baby," Daniels sniffed, pulling away from me.

"Says the guy watching SpongeBob," I teased, then kept quiet as I stared at his glassy eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing I can't handle," He said. I scoffed, that was expected. Daniels was always known to be stubborn.

"A problem shared is still your problem," I said to him. "So don't worry, I'm not taking it from you. But you know the good part? If it's emotional, a little burden would be off your shoulders knowing you shared it."

I waited hoping Daniels would speak but I was met with nothing. I got nothing. I got up and was ready to leave. Maybe it wasn't serious.

"I broke up with Yolanda." I stopped on my track once I heard Daniels speak. I turned and slowly sat back down. "She never had HIV, she lied."

"Yolanda?" I wasn't doubting, but I never knew she could be so extreme.

"She lied to me because she wanted to keep me?" Daniels let out a bitter laugh, then wiped another tear. "Who does that?"