§35§

This chapter is dedicated to _Tuksey_

Above is a picture if Belinda ❤

Enjoy.

                         §•§

"You guys did what?!" I'd finally had time with Efua. The Fortress were gone, to God knows where. But Lisa was with us at the moment. She had informed Belinda of having a stomach ache. I knew Lisa was lying, which made me wonder why she had to lie so she won't hang out with Belinda.

"Kissed," I lowered my voice. Lisa was seated on Elyon's seat. It was better that way so she won't turn her neck at every given opportunity just because she wanted to speak to Efua and I.

"And you're just telling us now?!" Efua was still in shock. "You need flogging, I tell you."

I laughed a bit. "It's still surreal. I wanted to come in line with the fact that he kissed me."

Lisa sighed. Her elbow plumbed on Elyon's desk, while her chin rested on her fist. "Her lips is no longer a virgin."

"The thing is," I said almost immediately, then paused. "I told him I love him but..... But he didn't say it back."

Efua sat upright, feigning mad. "Why would he not return your love? Does he think it's easy to give out love? He should give it out if he thinks it's easy."

Lisa slapped Efua's forearm lightly. "Don't start going to factory reset. I was doing a good job impacting small knowledge into your brain."

Lisa then turned to me. "You can't just go about telling people you love them, Ini. That's just not how it works. Besides, it's Gabriel." Lisa scrunched her nose like she'd just tasted some bitter substance. "I don't even think that guy loves himself."

"You still don't like him, do you?" I just wanted Lisa to be real with me.

"No I don't. But that's because of his unfortunate appearance." Lisa pressed. Efua was already throwing awful glances at Lisa, which she ignored. "But I'm trying to accept him. It might take some time getting use to, but the key point is I'm trying. And if he makes you happy, then I guess that's all that matters."

I let out a smile. All I wanted was to hug her and let her stay beside me but Lisa, was still confuse. She couldn't decide between hanging out with me, or Belinda.

"For a sec, I thought you teaching me your knowledge drained the ones you've got." Efua finally spoke to Lisa. "But I respect your decision."

I knew they would never admit it, but they were becoming close. They could tolerate each other more, unlike before. They also complimented each other in their own weird way. All that matters was, we were the trio I kind of needed at the moment.

The door swung open like it always did when someone walks In. This time it was; Belinda, Elina and Elyon.

"Oh shit," Lisa muttered. She didn't bother standing up, cause it was no use. Belinda had already spotted her.

"Stomach pain, uh?" Belinda folded her arms while looking down at Lisa.

"I told you," Elina moved closer to Belinda. "She's hanging out with the loosers too much."

"Shush," Belinda made the silence gesture to Elina, then let her gaze fall on Lisa again. "Are you friends with them now?"

Lisa looked down at her fingers, deliberating on what to say. "You guys left me. What do you expect me to do? Look at the white board?"