§16§

This chapter is dedicated to stylesoftimothee For the amazing cover.

Ini for Blossom High magazine above ❤

Enjoy

                            §•§

                §Daniels' POV§

At class, the civic teacher kept teaching something that had to do with Bill. The class was so boring and we couldn't pinpoint what was making it so boring, if it was the topic or the subject teacher.

I cracked my neck both ways as I tried hard not to fall asleep, when Chike slid his phone towards me. "What is it?"

"Have a look," Said Chike instead. I stared at Jerome, who was already looking at Chike's phone and waiting for me to press play. So I did. The volume was very minimum for just us three.

"Isn't that the school's cripple?" I asked with creased browse as I watched him beat the life out of senior Yusuf.

"Oooh ahhhh woooo woooaahhh," Sounded Jerome for sound effect, as it felt he was feeling each blows senior Yusuf was receiving. "Watin reach this level? Who knew he can throw punches like this."

"Senior Yusuf no get strength," I commented.

"You sure?" Jerome asked, then shook his head. "He always looks tough. What caused this?"

Chike stared at Jerome for a few seconds, then dragged his attention back to his phone which was still in my possession. "Someone just sent this version to a whatsapp group I'm in."

"That person must like fight a lot." Added Jerome. "Just wait for Adenike to twist the story for you."

My eyes moved over to Adenike's seat as she typed vigorously on her phone. "I guess that's what she's doing now."

"Only fools reads her article. She's so lucky she hasn't written anything about me." Jerome scrunched his nose at Adenike's direction. "And she's so lucky we don't beat girls."

"Don't stoop so low to her level," Advised Chike, to Jerome. "And she won't write about you eith-"

"That would be all for today," The bell rung across the room as the civic teacher wrapped up. "Is there any question?"

"No sir," We said at once. We didn't want extra boring minutes with him in class. We were already bored to death at it was.

The teacher gathered his stuff and head out. I got up immediately, holding two invite in both hands. Earlier, senior Elyon handed Chike, Jerome and I, an invite to a birthday party she was hosting this Friday. I asked if she could give me an extra invite and she did without question.

I left my seat, leaving Chike and Jerome behind, and moved over to Yolanda's. She was laughing and chatting with two of her seat mates, till she saw me approach her.

A smile formed on my lips as I took note of her beautiful face. I sat on her desk while I let her friends tease her a bit.

I held her cheeks as I tried not to peck her, before stretching out an invite. Yolanda stared at it for a second. "Isn't this the invite to Senior Elyon's party?"

"Yes," I nodded my head at her. "I got one for you."

Yolanda tried to hold her smile as she spoke to her seat mates. "Isn't my boyfriend the sweetest?" They nodded without hesitation.

"So?" I wiggled the invite, so she'd accept it.

"Danny," Yolanda began. "Senior Elyon gave one to me earlier but I had to reject because I was invited to a family dinner this Friday."