§61§

Sorry I didn't update early, going through some stuff.

This chapter is dedicated to Wondei16rrr you can check out her new Nigerian book "YOU'RE A GOOD GIRL"

Above is a picture of Felix ❤

Enjoy.

                       §•§

                 §Ini's POV§

Efua probably didn't like the idea of inviting her to an eatry when the Fortress would be there too. The expression on her face when Belinda, Lisa and Elina showed up, was more than enough evidence.

"So," Lisa being the unbothered queen, sipped from her glass of cold coke. "I've sent the screenshots to Adenike, though she hasn't replied yet."

"What screenshot?" Efua's tone sounded like she was a bit offended.

"The Fortress are back!" Lisa clapped her hands then spread it on the table.

Efua didn't reply to Lisa as her eyes gazed towards me. Her lips pressed thin as she picked up her meet pie which was still wrapped in its white nylon. "Belinda, Elina, Lisa and the one whose name doesn't rhyme are now besties. Great!"

The sarcasm laced in her voice was like venom. "Are you jealous?"

"You wish," Efua spat at me, I cracked a smile.

"Good, cause you're still my friend, Efua." I reassured her as she pretended not to be affected. "It's okay to have other friends and not be limited with just one."

Since I was seated facing the entrance, I was always aware when a customer walks in. Belinda whom was sitting close to me and had been quiet ever since cause she didn't want to interact with Efua, stared at the door.

"Weren't those people from our school?" Belinda asked, referring to senior Eno and senior Felix that just waltzed in. Elina, Lisa and Efua crane their necks just to look behind their shoulders.

"That's senior Eno and her boyfriend," Elina Said once she'd spotted them.

"She doesn't like being called senior," I whispered to Belinda though Elina was the one to make that comment. "Said she's done with secondary school and shouldn't be stuck with such formalities."

"Well of course, it's going to be weird going by senior when you're done with school." Belinda shrugged nonchalantly, though her eyes never left the couple.

"Won't you go say hi?" Lisa suggested to me. My eyes widened. It was only fair to go say hi, since I had interacted with her in the hospital the other day. I got up immediately and excused myself. I reluctantly walked over to the table Felix and Eno had chosen to sit on and hope she would remember me.

"G-Good afternoon Eno and Felix," I greeted as I made my presence known by standing beside their table. I wasn't sure if I should add senior for Felix. But since Eno didn't like it, I believed he wouldn't either. Felix looked up confused, probably not knowing who I was, while Eno had a hint of acknowledgement.

"Ini. Right?" She separated both words, not being quite sure. I helped and nodded my head.

"You know her?" Felix inquired while Eno let out a 'hmm'.

"She.... We met at my mum's hospital." I noticed how she held back to go into details on my case. "How's your health?"

"Fully recovered," I told her with a smile while wiggling my body to prove my point.