§5§

Hi guys, thanks for the 1k reads! Love you ten thousand.

This chapter is dedicated to Nessa0726 Here's an update ❤

Above is a picture of Ini.

Enjoy.

                            §•§

                     §Ini's POV§

I laid in bed with my three best friends, as we decided to watch the live action Mulan.

I wasn't much interested in the movie cause I was a bit disappointed. It was amazing, but still didn't like it much. Maybe it was because I felt they were taking out the fun parts that made it a memorable childhood show.

Belinda wasn't interested in the movie as well, as she laid beside me with her phone in both hands. I nudged her a bit with my elbow, forcing her to frown. Belinda didn't spare me much glance, as she went back to her phone.

I opened my mouth to speak, but shut it when I felt my phone vibrating beside me. I took a hold of it to see 'Annoying Lil Bro' as the caller ID.

Here was the thing between my brother and I. Whenever our parents needed something from any of us that weren't at close reach with them, we usually phone or text the other. We had no maids at home cause Dad was someone that doesn't like laziness around him. Whenever Daniels or myself had chores or errands to run, we pay each other to help out.

"Yes?" I said with a bored tone once I had picked up the call.

"Mum is done cooking. She wants you to come take your portion and that of your friends." Daniels voice wasn't pleasing either.

I paused to look at the comfort of my bed and imagined walking down a stairs just to get dinner. I was quite lazy for that and hoped Daniels would help out.

"Is it Daniels?" Asked Elina, her eyes still on the television screen. She was watching the part were Mulan was at the construction site, saving the emperor.

"Yeah," I curled my lips so I could concentrate on my brother. "Could you help bring our dinner to our room?"

"Yes yes, he should." Elina became excited all of a sudden, while Belinda, Lisa and I, stared at her with scrunched nose.

"Come, Elina." I wiggled my pointy finger at her face. "I told you countless times to follow your mates. Read my lips, my baby brother ain't available."

I knew Elina didn't like my brother that way. She was a total tease and love grading boys. She graded Daniels and gave him a ten out of a ten. She noticed my reaction and knew I didn't like it one bit and because of that, she hadn't stop teasing when it came with my brother.

"Daniel-"

"What is it?" Daniels was already loosing patience and I could feel it.

"Could you help with the food?" I repeated, trying my luck. A luck I knew would never be in my favour.

"I don't help," I rolled my eyes at my brother's words. I would have started with negotiations instead of trying some unrealistic luck with Daniels.

"Okay, five hundred." I began to negotiate with my brother. I would have gone downstairs myself, but I was freaking lazy and hungry at the same time.

"Two thousand," I opened my mouth.

It wasn't like I didn't have way more than that. But for just a simple task? No nah. "One Kay,"