§58§

This chapter is dedicated to all readers.

Happy new month, happy independence day❤

Above is a picture of Tatiana ❤

Enjoy.

                           §•§

                §Gabriel's POV§

I breathed in and out, staring at my fingers which was under the table, away from views. Ini hadn't returned my calls, neither did she reply my messages. I also ate much lately which worried my parents cause I unfortunately eat so much when I was way more worried than usual. I was worried cause Ini had the wrong idea about Anne and myself. I let out a sigh. This won't do.

"What won't do?" I drifted back into reality, realising I had voiced out my thoughts. "You not telling us your plans? I know you're here out of referrals, but I'm a busy guy."

"Jubilee, give the guy a break. His life is in danger. Probably traumatized right now." I wasn't traumatized cause I was haunted, like what Tatiana just said. But she didn't need to know that.

Jubilee seemed to be like the guy not to disagree with her, so he went with clearing his throat and staring at Precious and I. But mostly me.

"What's your plan?" That was simple, right? Well that was if you don't interpret his simple words as 'explain yourself without stalling. I don't care if Tatiana is on your side or not, I'll discard you'.

I looked down at my hands one last time, then set it on the wooden table. I finally had the chance to speak to Tatiana and Jubilee, all thanks to Uyai. If she was here, it would have been a whole lot easy. But Tatiana was trying too. Now all they wanted to hear was my plan. Something I would have loved to speak on, if it wasn't that my head was all fuzzy cause of what happened between Ini and I.

"The plan is quite simple," Jubilee rested his hands on the table, leaning forward a bit. "We want you to have an appointment with Mr Buhari. Act like a criminal that would help finish his job for him. Let him confess his deeds while you record it as evidence."

"There's a plot hole in your plan." Tatiana said afterwards. "How do we get him to contact Jubilee?"

"That's why I need his son's help," I said to Tatiana. "I'll need to convince him to help out. He did try to kill me but didn't. It's gonna be difficult though, since he'd be going against his father."

"This is risky," Tatiana gulped, staring at Jubilee. I knew she was worried and probably won't let him go through with the plan. "He'll do it!"

"What?!" Jubilee snapped his head towards Tatiana's direction. "Let me decide on that myself!" He seemed angry at the fact she was okay dragging him to danger. So I expected him to oppose. "I'll only do this if you successfully convince his son. Once you've done that, call me."

Jubilee wrote down his number on a piece of paper, sliding it to me before standing up along side Tatiana. I placed my head on the table when they both turned to leave, leaving Precious and I in the eatry.

"How do you plan on convincing Yusuf?" Precious asked, finally opening the drink he had ordered.

I knew Yusuf would play a major role but I hadn't thought of how to convince him yet. "Can you give me Yusuf's number?"

                           §•§

I had called Yusuf to come meet us at the eatry but he hung up on me. I called the second time, telling him intimate things that would make him feel a bit guilty, but he hung up on me..... Again. I called him the third time, telling him I'd be waiting till noon but he hung up on me for the third time