§32§

This chapter is dedicated to BlueRose_023 and evelynook for guessing my best could correctly.

Above is a picture of Adenike ❤

Enjoy.

                         §•§

              §Adenike's POV§

Looking at the information I had gotten today, was enough reason to put a smile on my face. The information I had about the cripple yet little, was considered huge cause he hardly spoke to anyone.

He was going to be big. Or at least his last year at school would be interesting if he pulls it off and win in the inter-school sport. Just a little tryout had boost him and made him so much popular than every other person at school.

Talk about being favored.

"Adenike!" My head jerked up at the sudden call. I was at the back of the bleachers for a reason. To avoid distraction while I write about my newest blog using my apple laptop.

"Senior Elyon," I let out a sigh and eventually, closed my laptop midway. "I never said I had ear problems. Kindly speak like every normal human being."

Senior Elyon's jaw clenched with fury, making me shuffle a bit. "Did you just called me abnormal?"

"Clearly I never said that. But you on the other hand, certainly just did." I knew I was entering the Lion's den and needed to be careful with my words. But still, I hadn't done anything to senior Elyon. She just can't get up and yell my name for no reason.

"Haven't I warned you before? Haven't I warned you not to use the word cripple on Gabriel?!" Was this senior high on weed or something?

"When did I call him cripple?" I spread my hands wide, feeling the frustration building up. Of course I wouldn't want to be expelled, so I made sure I was extremely cautious using the word cripple when I was around Gabriel.

"So you want to play dumb," Clearly not. I was the smartest in my class, aiming to be the next head girl and superior overlord of this school during my set. Why on earth would I want to play dumb? Playing dumb was an insult to my personality. "Does this ring a bell in your dumb head? I hope you fail so I'll write some juicy article about you, you no good cripple. Does it? Or are you still your dumb little self?"

It does, a lot. But it wasn't intentional that I called him crippled. Now, I'm done for. My studies, everything. I sure as hell, couldn't compete with the director's daughter.

"Get ready to be expelled." Senior Elyon had a huge smile on her face. I guess it was something she had always wanted to say to me.

"I don't think you're in the right power to expel her just because she called someone else a cripple." I looked over senior Elyon's shoulders, while she turned around to see whom must have questioned are words.

Daniels.

Daniels had both his hands deeped into his penciled tailored school trouser, as he approached us. His gaze moved from senior Elyon and when it landed on me, it held a questionable gaze.

"You must have forgotten where you are. This is Nigeria, not the country you schooled in the past. You can't use your power as the director's daughter to expel a fellow student." Daniels continued, without fear. "You might have remembered me, the same person you tried forcing to kiss Adenike. The head girl's brother. You are aware how schools like Blossom High treat their prefect, right? It's like a political game. A game of respect from the highest hierarchy. So do well to run along or get suspended when this reaches my sister."