CHAPTER 2

NAMKYU'S POV

I was getting bored in the house so I took a quick shower. I wear a comfortable clothes. I texted Sungkyu oppa before heading out of the apartment.

"Who are you?" I heard a guy's voice, it was deep. I turned around and saw a tall guy staring at me. He looks so matured with his long hair patted in the middle. He was wearing black pants, black shoes, plain white shirt and brown jacket over it.

"Namkyu?" He asked. Wait a minute, don't tell me this is my brother Wonshik?

"Are you really Namkyu?" He asked and I nodded. "Damn! You grew up so quick. You didn't tell me you're coming"

"Sungkyu didn't tell you?" I asked.

"No, we barely saw each other" he said.

"You should have texted him"

"They're too busy to even talk through their phone" Wonshik said.

"Oh I see" I said. "You look so mature" I added his built body can be seen even with his clothes on.

"You too, but you still so small with your height" he teased. "So where are you up to?"

"Just walking around town"

"Want me to keep you accompany?" He asked. Then I remembered what Sungkyu told me that he barely gets home.

"Nah, I'm sure you went home to rest. Don't mind me I can go by myself. You should take a rest" I said and he nodded.

"If you say so, then see you later"

"See you later" I said giving him a hug before walking away.

-----------

I was walking around town. Seoul is really beautiful, I get it why my three brothers choose to live here well not just because of their jobs. I went to Itaewon looking around appreciating every store that I saw. I'm sure having a business here will lead you to success, there's a lot of people coming here.

I was crossing the road when a car always hit me. I'm glad I didn't get hit, it just stopped in front of me. The door open and a guy went out. It was him.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't n-" he was cut off when he saw my face. "You're that girl in the hotel"

Damn he remembers me. My eyes grew big and I look away hiding my face from embarrassment. I can't believe I pretended getting pleasured by him.

"Are you really okay? Your face is so red" he said. I look away and covered my face with my hands.

"Aren't you sick? Can I take a look?" He said moving around to see my face. Then he grabbed both of my wrist getting my hands away from my face.

"Don't look at me" I said looking away since he was holding my wrist.

"Do you remember me?" He asked me and I just nodded. "Your face getting redder"

"You're embarrassed? Cute" he giggled. Then a car honk at us. He dragged me beside the road then he apologized to the other driver. I was about to walk away when he blocked my way.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked.

"I helped you once but still you're a total stranger to me" I said and he just laughed.

"I'm Chae Hyungwon, now I'm no longer a stranger" he said staring into my eyes. Damn he's really handsome.

"You're Namkyu right? Let me accompany you around since you helped me" he said.