THE CHAOS BEGAN

It's been a long time since I went back here at Seoul. I was in the airport waiting for one of my brothers to pick me up since I don't know where their new address. I live in Canada since I was young together with my adoptive father and my three brothers.

I've been living with my three brothers since my father was here in Korea to work. As my eldest graduated he flew to Korea to work under the same company where my father worked before making my father finally resign and flew back to Canada to live with us. As my brothers finished school they both went to Korea to also work under the same company as our eldest brother.

Hearing from my father about what work they had in Korea I grew up wanting to be like them so I finally decided to become like them so I flew all the way here.

From: Sungkyu oppa

Hey princess you must arrive just by now but sorry to say this, I can't pick you up right now due to us having an emergency work. Hyung can't also come for you, he's the busiest. I don't even know if Wonshik knew that you'll arrive today so guess you need to stay at the hotel for tonight I'll come pick you up tomorrow be careful.

After receiving that text from my second brother I decided to follow what he said. I went to the nearest hotel here and decided to check in.

"Ms. Kim, your room keys" the lady handed me the keys to my room.

"Thank you" I thanked her as I grabbed the keys from her. I took all of my luggage and went to the elevator. Pressing the button for the 16th floor the elevator door was about to close when someone held it and went inside.

It was a guy. What's wrong with him? He was tall and slim. He's wearing a white shirt and a black denim jacket over it. He has silver long locks and he was wearing a mask that's why I can only see his face. He pushed the button for the 15th floor. I think he just also arrived here in Korea.

The elevator stopped at 15th floor and he got off. I want to meet that guy. I finally arrive in my room, putting down my luggage I flop down on the bed. My brothers are sure busy, but still I wanted to have a work like them. I'm personally closer to my second brother, he's the one who always there for me. Even when they moved here in Korea he's the one who called me the most. But I haven't seen him over a year, he sometimes video chat me but now that he seems busy we barely talk. I had a tiring day so I decided to take a shower.

---------------
I woke up in the middle of the night, I stood from bed and head towards the bathroom. Once I finished I went out and went back to my bed. Then someone pulled me by my arm dragging me towards the bed.

"W-who are you?!" I shouted at him but he didn't respond. He pushed me down on the bed hovering on top of me.

"Don't move" he said pulling the hem of my shirt taking it off of me.

"Get away!" I shouted. He used my shirt to cover my breast then pulling the strap of my bra off of my shoulder. Then he took off his own shirt, covering our lower half with a blanket. He held both of my hands, pinning it down then lean closer.

"Just keep screaming like you enjoy this" he whispered. Wait what? What's with this guy most of them force a woman to get quiet when they rape. "I need your help, just scream" he said. I look at him and he's the guy the elevator earlier. Maybe he really need my help.

He started to move himself making the bed creak. I need to help him.

"Ughh!" I moaned. His face turned red then soon later he was smirking.

"Scream louder" he whispered.

"Sorry to bother but have you seen a---" the door open revealing a guy pointing the flashlight towards us.

"Ugh! Ugh!" I moaned. Then I heard the door closed making the light disappeared. With that, the guy on top of me moved away sitting beside my bed.

"Thanks" he said reaching for his shirt. I sit up on the bed covering myself with the blanket. What did I just do? "What's your name?" He asked looking at me. Damn he's so handsome.

"Nami" I respond.

"That's not your real name baby girl" he said lifting up my chin for me to look at him. "Your real name?"

"Kim Namkyu" I said then he pulled away fixing himself.

"That's cute" he said as he stood up. "Thanks for your help" he ruffled my hair. "Don't get undressed by someone so easily"

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Me? You won't like it if you know my name" he chuckled.

"What's with that earlier?" I asked and he just raised his eyebrows.

"The guy who was about to barged in?"

"Ah yes, they're from the special operation team" he respond.

"You know them?"

"Yeah they're chasing me" he laughed.

"Wait what? Did I just help a bad guy?!"

"I'm not a bad guy you know" he said then he hovered on top of me again. "You know if I am a bad guy I would have just fuck you earlier" he said.

"Then w-why are they----"

"They're my father's men, he wanted me to come back home" He explained. "Did I just told that to someone I just knew" he scratched the back of his head. He's so handsome. He was tall and slim, that silver hair and that thick lip of his. He's perfect. His visual just caught me off guard I couldn't say a thing.

"Namkyu right? I hope to see you around town" he cupped my face leaning his forehead against mine. "You really have a beautiful voice don't let anyone hear you moan" he whispered before pulling away.

"I'll get going now" he said before walking out of my hotel room.

Shit! What was that? My heart is beating so fast. I've been caught off guard before. He just made me do what he wanted me to do. Who is that guy?

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Characters info:

Kim Namkyu
- 155 cm
- 95 liner
- Scorpio

- Intelligent, stubborn, brave

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
Hi I'm back with another book, I hope you'll support this too.
-tm