Chapter 13

NAMKYU'S/JAEBOM'S POV

After that day, Hyungwon act so nicely to me. He keeps on acting flirty towards me. He even stopped entertaining the female customer in his PUB.

It's also been a while since I spend some time with my boyfriend. He hasn't picking me up from Hyungwon's PUB. We can't even spend time together during weekends because he's worn out from his job.

"Have you seen boss?" Hyuk asked me.

"No, maybe Hongbin" I answered.

"I don't know he didn't say a single thing" Hongbin respond

"Well that's weird, he always tell us something when he's going out" Hyuk said.

Then I've just remembered what happened last time. What if those guys came back for him? Does these two know?

"What if something happened to him?" I asked them but they doesn't look worried at all. Then I look over Hongbin who's talking through his phone.

"Ravi is with him" Hongbin said then Hyuk looked at me laughing.

"You're overthinking, you really care about our boss huh?" Hyuk teased.

"I'm just worried because of what happened last time" It suddenly came out from my mouth.

"What?! What do you mean by that?!" The two exclaimed.

HYUNGWON'S POV

"Sir, you cannot just barged in" a guy said.

"I'm just having a quick talk and I'll leave" I said but the guy keeps on blocking my way.

"Just tell him his son is here" I said trying to hold back myself from getting angry. Once he heard the word 'son' he was startled. He quickly bowed.

"My apologies young master, I didn't recognize you" he nervously said. "Wait here for a second, I'll inform the chairman" he said before going in the office.

After a minute the guy went out from the office.

"Chairman Chae told me to allow you to come in" he said opening the door for me. As soon as I went in...

"It's been a long time, Hyungwon" Mr. Park greeted me. He's the last person that I wanted to meet here in the company.

"Chairman, can I have a word with you" I said ignoring Mr. Park.

"You should have greet Mr. Park" My father said.

"I came here to have a word with you not with Mr. Park" I answered.

"Okay what do you want to talk about?" My father asked.

"This is a talk between father and son" I said giving Mr. Park a clue that he should get going.

"Then I guess I have to leave, then I hope to see you again Hyungwon" Mr. Park said before walking all the way out of my father's office.

"So what brings you here, my son?" He asked.

"I told you to stop bringing your men to get me cause I already told you that I'm not interested being your successor" I said but he's not saying anything. "And this time is crazier than before, they even tried to knock me out. Are you that desperate to get me? Even if I'm in your hands I won't be your successor" I added.

"They tried to hurt you? Didn't I al--"

"Sir we've just got a report t--------- Young Master" The guy who lead the team who's chasing me suddenly barged in together with a familiar face. He was cut off as soon as he laid his eyes on me.