Chapter 20

NAMKYU'S POV

The next day I went to work at the PUB, still continuing to look over Hyungwon even though he found out that I was a girl. But still he hasn't found out that I'm working under his father's command.

Everyone seems to be normal, Hongbin and Hyuk are still acting the same. Looks like they didn't know that I was a girl. Maybe Hyungwon didn't tell them.

"Jaebom, how are you? You didn't come to work yesterday, looks like you had a hangover" Hongbin laughed. Yeah since he didn't know that I'm a girl he still calls me Jaebom

"Yeah just a hangover. Boss gave me a hard time" I said.

"I gave you a hard time?" I almost jump when I heard his voice.

"Hyungwon you should've treat Jaebom nicer. I think he's lightweight, you give him too much alcohol last time" Hongbin said.

"You worry too much Hongbin, being lightweight is not a big deal, I even took care of him when he made a mess because he's DRUNK" Hyungwon said emphasizing the word drunk. He must be referring to when I said that was just drunk to have sex with him.

"Boss, thank you for taking care of me and sorry for troubling you" I said acting together with him to hide the fact from Hongbin.

"We should drink again, and Bomi don't worry about being drunk again" Hyungwon said smirking at me. Yep he also calls me that again to hide that I'm a girl.

"By the way Hongbin, you know that Ravi has a sister who's younger than him?" Hyungwon suddenly asked.

"Yes what about it?" Hongbin respond. "But we haven't met or see her photos. Ravi doesn't want to introduce his younger sister to us. Why?" He added.

"Well I just found out yesterday about him having a younger sister. I bet she has that stubborn side of Ravi" Hyungwon laughed then looking at me.

"You know Hyungwon, don't you dare lay a finger on Ravi's little sister cause I don't know what you'll deal with once you do that" Hongbin jokingly said.

"I bet she'll be the one laying a finger on my first" Hyungwon respond intentionally making his voice loud and clear for me to hear. He was obviously mocking me. "What do you think she do for living?"

"I heard she also join your father's company" Hongbin said then Hyungwon turn to face me giving me a smile.

"Oh I see" Hyungwon said still looking at me nodding his head. "I'll take my leave for now" he look at me once again before he left. I don't know what will happen now that he knew about me working on his father's company.

Hours have passed by and our customers are now taking their leave. I helped Hyuk clean up the tables and the dishes.

"Hyuk, can you come here for a minute?" I heard Hongbin called Hyuk.

"I'll be back" Hyuk said to me before going to Hongbin.

I just continue cleaning the table and once I finished getting them all clean I look over the two. It look like they're talking about something serious. I was about to get in the locker room but decided not to since I have to passed by the counter to get there. I don't want to interfere the two of them.

It looks like someone called Hongbin earlier and he looks so worried. Hyuk is also looking so serious. I wonder what they are thinking.

"Jaebom~ hello? Earth to Jaebom?" I was startled when Hyuk waved his hand in front of me. I didn't notice that he's already beside me.