CHAPTER 17

NAMKYU'S POV

"Atta girl" he whispered against my ear. I was panting heavily trying to catch my own breath from that intense orgasms.

"H-hyungwon" I called him. Then my legs suddenly feels like jelly.

"Got yah" he quickly caught me. "Don't you past out on me" he laughed dragging me with him on the couch.

"H-hyungwon, I.... I ca-" I was cut off when he let me sit between his legs. Spreading my legs wide, letting it rest on top of his own thighs while my back was resting against his chest.

"Woah, you're still trembling" he said, I can feel his hot breath against my ear. Then I felt his hands gently massaging my inner thigh.

"Hyungwon, no stop" I said as I tried to sop his hands. Then he quickly held both of my wrist.

"You should have just let me finished taking a shower" he whispered at me as he started planting kisses against my shoulder. Then he brought both of my hand to my back holding it together using his one hand.

"Now you get this from messing with me" he said then he bit my ear the same time he started caressing my folds.

"Hmmm" I but my lips trying to stop my moans. He started drawing circles using his middle finger spreading my wetness.

"Don't hold 'em back" he whispered. He started sucking behind my ear then down to my neck and to my shoulder while his other hand was still holding my wrists behind my back.

I gasp when he suddenly pushed a finger inside my core, massaging my insides gently. My chest was raising up and down, panting heavily as he continue to finger me.

"It should be around here" he whispered, then I figured out that he was looking for my gspot.

Then he added another finger, curling it upwards. "Found it" he said when I shiver at the sudden contact.

He continue to curl his fingers, massaging the same spot over and over again. And that made me moaning in pleasure.

"H-hyungwon, ngh~ s-stop" I told him. Throwing my head back letting it rest against his shoulder while he keeps on massaging the same spot. My whole body was starting to shake, feeling my near. "I'm~ shit" then he quickly pull his fingers out.

"You're wet enough this will work" he said. He help me lift up myself, lining his hard member against my core. I quickly stopped him.

"It's my first time so p--"

"Don't worry I'll be gentle on you" he said planting a kiss against my cheek. He lift me up and lie me down against my back on the couch.

He rubbed his cock against my wet fold spreading the wetness to his own cock. My heart beats faster, nervous on what will happen between us. It seems like he noticed that I'm nervous, he gentle caress my arm as he leaned closer to me. He started kissing me passionately.

The sudden lip bite he gave me caused my lips to open in shock, surprised at the boldness of his actions, sliding his tongue into my mouth as I held it open as a reflex. He continue to kiss me as his thumb circled my clit slowly.

"Relax" he said between the kisses. He pulled away caress my head as he head his cock lining himself at my entrance.

Hyungwon keep on caress my head as he pushed himself into me, I grabbed the mattress of the couch trying to rid myself of the pain. The way he stretched me out was sort of painful.

"Hyungwon, y-you're so b-big. Stop~" I groaned in pain.

"Try to relax more, it's only the tip inside" he whispered at me as he continue to caress my head. He pushed himself further into me until he successfully entered half of his dick. He only entered half of it but I'm already shaking underneath him.