CHAPTER 40

NAMKYU'S POV

"So the handcuffs thing inside the bedroom?" Namgil asked Hyungwon. He give him a nod and look at me who was beside Namgil then Hyungwon lift his eyebrows at me.

"Then how about those scratches on your lower back?" Namgil asked Hyungwon again.

"Why don't you ask Ms. Namkyu?" Hyungwon told him. Then Namgil gave me a serious look.

"Looks like we're done here. You're not rolling around with some girl. I should get going" Chairman Chae said as he stood up and made his way to the front door.

"But sir" Namgil quickly followed him outside leaving Hyungwon and I inside.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"I'm just telling the truth" Hyungwon calmly said.

"Why are you so calm in this kind o-----" I was cut off when the door opened once again revealing Namgil.

"I'll get back and you two better explain everything" Namgil said before closing the door.

"What was that?" I asked Hyungwon.

"What was what?"

"You acting overprotective earlier"

"What? What about that? Why is he even putting hi---- no wait. Why did you cuffed me?" Hyungwon suddenly remember what I did to him.

"Hey mister don't even try to change the subject"

"No, you... Don't ignore my question. Why did you handcuffed me?"

"Why? I was trying to get you laid and that was part of the play"

"No, don't even try to bring the sex play here. First of all you're not the type of person who'll act so bold Infront of me without getting drunk. A minute ago you're basically ranting about me fucking you senseless then now you're trying to get me laid? That's not so you Namkyu" Hyungwon said.

"Okay I handcuffed you. I was trying to catch up, no one was telling me what's going on out there. I was originally planning not to uncuff you until you tell me everything but then someone came and u didn't know it was your father" I explained to him.

"And look now. Father knew the thing between us and even Section Commander Kim saw me like that earlier" Hyungwon said.

"Why are we even arguing about this? We already have a great scolding ahead us"

"No, Namkyu I wasn't trying to argue with you. I was just want to clear things up" Hyungwon suddenly become so soft towards me.

"Yeah clear things up. Why are you being so overprotective earlier? The hand against my back?" I asked looking at him directly.

"Sorry for not keeping my cool that time, it's just that.... How do I even explain this. A random employee of my father touching your back. Specially that guy who keeps on chasing me, he doesn't have manners" Hyungwon said making a fuss over a hand against my back.

"Argh!!! This is so fucked up"

Then a knock came on the door. As soon as the door opened Namgil quickly stepped in closing the door behind him.

"Why are you still here?" Hyungwon asked.

"I need to talk to the both of you" Namgil said. "Sit"

As soon as I heard that word coming out from Namgil's mouth I didn't hesitate and do what he said.

"Didn't we discussed this already with my fathe---"