Chapter 12

NAMKYU'S/JAEBOM'S POV

It's been 3 months since I started this job. Luckily no one finds out that I was a girl. As time passed by I'm able to see Hyungwon's real self. They're right he's a big flirt. He's been flirting with girls who came to his PUB. And he's an asshole too. He's been messing with me all the time, bothering me. But I can't just quit working here since looking after him is my real job. His father told me to keep looking after him.

It was almost closing time but Hyungwon was still there hanging out with those two girls.

"Aren't they going to leave?" I asked to myself

"As long as Hyungwon's right there, they won't leave" Hongbin suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Oh God, you started me. I thought you're helping Hyuk clean up the kitchen?" I asked him.

"We just finished" he answered.

"Those girls are annoying me" I told him.

"Are you jealous?"

"Me? Why would I? I mean I'm a man" I answered suddenly remembered that I'm pretending as a man.

"Jaebom, what I mean is you're jealous because you don't have a girl?" Hongbin laughed at me.

"Shut it, let's get these girls leave" I said before making my way towards their table.

"Excuse me, boss there's a phone call for you. I think it was your fiancé" I told Hyungwon. Please don't be a jerk and tell them the truth that you don't have a fiancé. Let them leave already, I want to go home.

"What? You're engaged?" The short haired girl asked.

"Wait didn't you said that you're a single?" The other girl said.

"I didn't say anything, you just invited me to join you" Hyungwon coolly said. "Wait are you two hitting on me?" He added.

"Urgh! Seriously?" The short haired girl groaned in annoyance.

"Such a jerk!" The other girl said and they finally left the PUB.

"Thank you for coming" Hongbin said accompanying them to the front door waiting for them to step out so that he can lock up.

"Seriously? A fiancé?" Hyungwon laughed crossing his legs as he drink his last shot. "Tell me, Bomi" he said looking directly at me.

"Boss why don't you help us clean up so that we can already go home and don't call me Bomi, it's Jaebom not Bomi okay?" I said.

"Are you jealous? Huh Bomi?" Hyungwon teased me. I just ignored him and gathered all the glass and plates from their table.

I went all the way to the kitchen putting the last batch of dirty dishes on the sink leaving it on Hyuk to clean up.

"I'll be leaving first" I told Hongbin and he hummed agreeing.

"Why do you always leave first?" Hyungwon asked me leaving against the counter.

"Cause I'm not like you, you live here" I answered.

"Bomi~ come to work tomorrow morning" Hyungwon said.

"Wait what? Morning? But the PUB opens at noon?"

"Yeah, come with me I have to buy something for the PUB" He said.

"No thanks" I told him then I heard my phone ring. Opening my phone a saw a text message.

"You look really jealous earlier Bomi~ why don't we date?" Hyungwon asked out of nowhere making me and Hongbin shocked.