CHAPTER 5

NAMKYU'S POV

It's been three months since I join the company. I was under the care of my brother who is our Team Leader. These part three months I haven't heard about Hyungwon at all, which was a good thing for me.

"Sir, our team was being called in the meeting room" Yuto said as he came in our office.

"Let's get going" Sungkyu said as he stood up from his desk.

"Looks like this is your first assignment" Seungwoo who have the desk beside me said. "Come on let's get going" he said fixing his suit

"Ah yes wait a second" I said wearing my coat.

"Your hair's getting longer, you should tie it" I jolt at the feeling of Seungwoo's fingers at the back of my neck as he help me tie my hair.

"You two stop flirting" Hwiyoung said. I thanked Seungwoo for helping me with my hair before following the others all the way to the meeting room.

Once we got there Mr. Lee, our section commander was already there waiting for us.

"Have a seat" Mr. Lee said.

"We have a client and she's asking for our help. She's a daughter of a known family and she was being blackmailed. She wants us to help her and protect her from her boyfriend. Yes this is a simple assignment for your ranks but since you have a newbie here I gave it to your team. Ms. Kim right? This is going to be your first assignment so, do your best" Mr. Lee explained.

"You guys can get back to our office I'll talk to Mr. Lee for more information" Sungkyu told us and we did.

"That must be easy right? I mean we are just going to protect her that's all" I said as we made our way back to our office.

"You sure have a lot of confidence in your Ms. Kim" Jihoon said.

"Dummy that boyfriend guy isn't just an ordinary guy" Seungwoo said patting my head.

"Seungwoo keeps on showing his cold side to you but I know he care for you" Jihoon whispered at me.

"He's just doing his job to look after his hoobae" I respond.

As soon as Sungkyu went back to our office he held a meeting. Sungkyu walk to the front pulling the white board with him.

"Listen everyone, our client here is from a well-known family" Sungkyu said sticking a picture of a girl on the whiteboard. "She was being blackmailed by her boyfriend" he added then sticking another picture to the whiteboard.

"He's the son of the owner of the Black Spade club?" Seungwoo said out of nowhere.

"You know him?" Sungkyu asked.

"Yeah, I had a chance to hang out with him before" Seungwoo said.

"What else you know about him?" Hwiyoung asked.

"I only got a chance to hang out with him once, during a mix match he was at that club talking arrogantly that the club we're in is his" Seungwoo said. "That's all, I don't know him personally"

"So yeah back to the business. As Seungwoo said he is the son of the owner of Black Spade club. Our client said that she was being used by his boyfriend to do sexual activities in the club, she tried to broke up with him but he blackmail her saying that once she broke up with him, he'll spread her pictures online" Sungkyu explained.

"What a total asshole" Hwiyoung commented.

"He should have treated his girlfriend better" Yuto said.