CHAPTER 34

NAMKYU'S POV

Once we got back all of them are sitting on the living room with a serious face.

"Hyungwon can you explain why you just return now?" Mr. Jung said. He looks annoyed and it's scaring me.

"Something personal came up" Hyungwon said.

"What else is that personal thing when your own father didn't know about it?" Mr. Jung continue to ask Hyungwon.

"It's not my personal thingy it's Namkyu's, something came up with their family" Hyungwon answered. Fuck this guy.

"Is that true Namkyu?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Yes sir"

"But when did you become part of that family, Hyungwon?" Minhyuk asked.

"Shut up, I just don't want to leave her just like that" Hyungwon answered giving Minhyuk a death glare.

"Enough with this, anyway go get changed you need to attend a party" Mr. Jung said looking at me and Hyungwon.

"Minhyuk is coming with you" Mr. Jung added.

"Why??" Minhyuk asked.

"You'll keep Namkyu accompany" Mr. Jung told him.

"But she'll be with me" Hyungwon said.

"Hyungwon you know what this party was supposed to be right? You have a talk with your father about it" Mr. Jung said.

"Yeah I get it, we'll go get ready now" Hyungwon said walking all the way up to our bedroom.

"What's happening looks like Hyungwon was in a bad mood?" I whispered to Minhyuk.

"I'll tell you later, go get dressed for now" Minhyuk instructed me.

"We prepared a dress for you in your room" Mr. Jung said. I just gave them a nod before heading upstairs towards my shared bedroom with Hyungwon.

"Wonnie?" I called him as I open the door.

"I'm in the bathroom" He answered.

"Are you taking a shower?"

"Yeah, wanna tag along?" He peeked between the gaps of the bathroom door.

"Hyungwon, I don't think this is the right time for that we have to get going" I said then he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

"Chae Hyungwo--"

"I won't do anything, I'll just help you wash up" He said before he let me hop in the shower with him.

----------------
He literally just helped me washed up. We both get dressed, Hyungwon was wearing black slacks paired with black polo and a white coat over it. While they gave me a short dark blue silk dress, it hugged my body perfectly revealing my curves, it was a backless dress and it also have a slit on the right side with chains on it. Hyungwon helped me dry my hair for me as I do my makeup.

"What's is the party all about?" I asked him looking at him through the mirror.

"Nothing important, just a family friend's party and my dad wants me to attend it in his behalf" Hyungwon said as he continue to dry my hair with a blower.

"You know, you look really good" Hyungwon said.

"Should I tie my hair up?" I asked him. He wasn't answering but I can see his face through the mirror that he don't like the idea of it.