CHAPTER 7

NAMKYU'S POV

"Where are you going?" Hyungwon asked when he walk in and saw me wearing my dress.

"I need to head back my colleagues must be looking for me now" I respond. Then he took a jacket from his closet giving it to me.

"Wear this, I don't want other guys to see you like that" he said as he help me wear it. "Come on let me accompany you back"

"No, it's fine. I'm okay now" I said.

But in the end he went with be to get back in front of the club. I was standing in front of the club where we planned to meet. While Hyungwon was looking after me far away from me. Then a drink guy came to approach me.

"Miss I think that jacket is ruining your look" he said grabbing my wrist. I was about to shrug away when Hyungwon came grabbing the guy's wrist twisting it at his back.

"You shouldn't be touching this lady" he said.

"You must be uncomfortable, I'll take care of him" Hyungwon said giving me a pat on my head before walking away together with the guy.

Shit my phone. I must've lost it inside the club. I was about to get back in when I bumped into someone.

"Namkyu" It was Seungwoo who was rushing on his way out. "I thought you're in danger" he said taking a good look at me as he grabbed my shoulder with both of his hands.

"I thought you guys left?"

"How could we leave you behind?" He said then he notice the jacket that I'm wearing. "I thought you're walking around without wearing a jacket, guess you're fine all this time" he said scratching the back of his head.

"I--- I mean have you seen my purse I think I dropped it somewhere"

"Yeah about that, I saw it in the men's restroom along with a knocked out guy so......" He said looking away. "I was worried that something happened to you" he added still looking away.

"Yeah about that some tall guy helped me---"

"I see you finally found her" A guy came. He was wearing a black hoodie paired with grey sweatpants and a denim jacket over it. I notice that he also have huge tattoo on the side of his neck and on his forearms.

"Ah yes, she kind of lost her purse earlier" Seungwoo said.

"You know Seungwoo, you shouldn't bring your girlfriend with you if you're on a mission" The guy whispered at Seungwoo.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's my hoobae" Seungwoo said patting my head.

"The introduction is a bit late, my name is Jay Park, team leader of the special operation squad" he said presenting his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Kim Namkyu member of team 1 of squad 1" I said accepting the handshake. "Nice meeting you sunbae" I added. Then Seungwoo grabbed Jay's wrist making him let go of my hand.

"So hyung, have you seen the purse since you also went inside the men's restroom?" Seungwoo asked.

"Yeah we put it in the van inca---"

"Come on Namkyu let's go get your purse" Seungwoo said as he walk towards the black van on the parking lot.

"What's with him?" Jay whispered at me.

"He's always like that" I respond.

"Yeah since we saw your purse in the men's restroom, what are you doing in there?" Jay asked me as we made our way towards the parking area.