CHAPTER 18

NAMKYU'S POV

The next morning, I woke I was in a different room that I haven't been before. Did Seungwoo picked me up last night? I was about to get out of bed when I felt my whole body sore, then I notice that I'm naked. What the heck happened last night?

"You're awake. Good morning" Hyungwon greeted me placing a glass of water on the night stand. Oh my god! It wasn't a dream.

"Take this, I cum inside you last night. I don't want you to have a hard time for months" he said handing me a capsule. "It's a pill"

I didn't say a thing. I pushed myself up letting my back rest against the headboard with the blanket covering my naked body and I just do what he says. I just stayed quiet looking away from him.

"Don't tell me you're just drunk last night because I won't buy it. You we're completely in your right mind last night cause what I remember is you keep on moaning my name which mean you recognize me. So I won't buy that reason you're drunk" he said giving me a smile.

"But I'm a man that time and you're on your right mind" I said.

"And about that? How dare you lie to me? I keep on looking for you after t-- wait are you blaming me for what happened last night?" He asked.

"I was basically drunk and you're not and--"

"No no no, I told you I won't buy that reason. You literally in your right mind last time" he said. Then I suddenly remembered what some scenes from last night. My face started to heat up from embarrassment.

"Now you remember what you've done?" He teases me

"Shut up" I said looking away from him.

"Do you remember how you call my name last night?" He teases me again. "The way you held into me and the way you grip on t--"

"Hush hush hush shhhh I don't want to hear it" I said as I wrapped the blanket around me and tried to stand up.

"Acck!"

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Dummy, you're asking me if I'm okay after you pound on me last night" Those words suddenly went out of my mouth. Then he just laughed.

"Where's my clothes?" I asked him.

"I put it in the laundry nearby?"

"You should have just at least let it lay around this room dirty" I respond trying to get up from the bed with just a blanket around my body.

"Gotcha, you should just rest hear for the day, I'll tell Hongbin you're sick so you don't need to work at the PUB" He said helping me to sit down.

"I have to go, someone's might be looking for me" I said.

"And who is that someone? Your boyfriend?" He asked then I suddenly remembered that Seungwoo might be texting me. What have I done? I cheated on my boyfriend.

"Yes and if you excuse me I have to take a shower at least" I said trying to get up once again but constantly falling down against the bed.

"Want some help?" He asked cheekily.

"This is all your fault" I rolled my eyes on him.

"Why is that my fault that your legs aren't working?"

"If you didn't pound at me like crazy last night" I said looking away from him. Then I was suddenly lift up by him carrying me bridal style.

"I already prepared the bath for you" he said. "By the way I already took a bath earlier while you're asleep cause I'm afraid you'll join me again" he teasingly said.