CHAPTER 43

NAMKYU'S POV

I woke up from my sleep, I look at the clock and notice that it's already around 4am. Come to think of it, we got home yesterday around past midnight and I haven't got enough sleep. It's too early for me to get up for now but my throat is so dry right, so I stood up from my bed and went outside. I also want to check on Hyungwon if my brother really let him sleep on the couch.

Once I got out of my bedroom Hyungwon wasn't there on the couch. Maybe he slept at the living room downstairs. I made my way downstairs and saw Hyungwon cleaning up the bottles from the table.

"Namkyu you're up?"

"Why are you cleaning up by yourself?? Did my brothers asked you to?" I asked and he just laughed.

"Where's my brothers? I think they're taking this too far" I told him, as soon as I turned my head to the direction of the couch I saw three of my older brothers has passed out.

"What did you do to my brothers?" I asked him.

"We were just taking shots, I think they've reach their limit" Hyungwon said.

"How much did you guys drink?" I asked. Then saw bottles of soju and beers on Hyungwon hands.

"Namgil is really crazy, he has the lowest alcohol tolerance out of them three yet he planned to get you drunk" I said as I help Hyungwon to clean up their table.

"He has the lowest alcohol tolerance? No wonder he just keep a bottle of beer on his hand" Hyungwon said.

"How about Sungkyu and Ravi?" I asked.

"Not quite sure but I guess two bottles of soju each of them" Hyungwon said.

"And you??"

"I don't know, I've lost track they keep on giving me shots so I just accept it" Hyungwon respond.

"You could have just decline it"

"I can't, I wanted to get on your brothers' good side" Hyungwong said taking the trash from my hand before making his way to the kitchen to throw it on the trashcan.

Wait? If Sungkyu and Ravi drunk two bottles of soju each then Hyungwon must have drunk way more than that. Then Hyungwon went back to the living room.

"Aren't you drunk??" I asked him.

"Me?? No I guessed" Hyungwon respond. "I've drink too many but I don't think I'm drunk, where's Ravi's room?" He asked as he help Ravi to stand up, putting his hand around Hyungwon's shoulder to carry him.

"You're not drunk after drinking too much soju but you got drunk at the Hwang's party with just wine?" I asked.

"They put some drugs in there" Hyungwon respond. "So where's Ravi's room?" He asked.

I made my way to guide him all the way to Ravi's room. "But you're already drunk when Ms. Mihye took you to that room, right before you drink that wine I brought" I said.

Hyungwon put Ravi down on his bed before tur ing around to look at me. "I wasn't drunk that time" He said as he made his way out of Ravi's room.

"What? That means you can walk out of that room all by yourself without sleeping with Ms. Mihye??" I asked him and he just smiled at me. "I went through a lot just to sneak upstairs and wear that maid uniform just to prevent you from sleeping with Ms. Mihye cause that's possibly the worst thing you'll done" I added.