CHAPTER 37 ⚠️

⚠️I'm warning you⚠️

NAMKYU'S POV

As soon as the car stopped Hyungwon hurriedly came out of the car as he carried me in a bridal style. We're at a hotel and he went straight to the elevator.

"Hey Hyungwon are you listening?" I asked.

"Yeah, tenth floor, room 106" He proudly said while I'm still being carried by him.

"Can you at least put me down?"

"No, I'm in a hurry" He said and once the door of the elevator opened he rushed quickly all the way to the room that Changkyun arranged for us.

He quickly open the door and it barely has a chance to close properly before Hyungwon put me down and has me pressed flat against it. His body pressed against mine as his hand snaked behind me to lock the door. The hard panels of his toned chest and abdominal muscles, not to mention his hard length that was brushing against me.

I can't help but moan at the feeling. I was about to make things clear to him the reason Changkyun arranged this room for us but I didn't even manage to say a thing before his hands were in my hair and his lips were claiming mine in a hard kiss.

It took my breath away. I was aware that he was acting like this because of the aphrodisiac that he drunk earlier. His hands moved to my waist, holding me in place as he started to grind against me, earning soft moans.

"Fuck Namkyu, my body is burning!" He sounded so desperate, but he didn't care, he needed me right then and there. His hot breath was tickling my skin, leaving goosebumps all over me.

"Do you know how bad I wanted to move my hips earlier while we're in the car?" He pressed his bulge against my clothed sex, earning a moan from me.

"Hyungwon, we have another mission here"

"I'll make it quick, I swear I'm about to burst" His low voice let a shiver run down my spine, feeling a heat spread in my lower regions. He started undressing me "Whoever got this idea of you pretending to be one of those hostesses might be genius" he whispered as he completely took all of my clothes. One of his hands was slowly moving down from your waist to between your legs, his fingers teasingly tracing over your clothed slit. He started attacking my neck desperately, then I felt his smirked against my neck when his fingers brushed over my clit. His lips went back to devour my mouth sliding his tongue in as he started to undressed.

"Hyungwon" I call him out putting my hands against his chest.

"Don't you dare talk about the mission, I'll make sure we'll not fail this one. So let's finish this, my dick is so hard right now that I can't think straight" He said as he started wrapping his necktie around my wrists.

"Hyungwon what are you doing?"

"Preparing to fuck you" He said as he finished tying it very tight. He grabbed me by my shoulders and spin me around making me bent over as I lean against the door. He positioned himself at my entrance, spreading the bead of precum as he was stroking his hard length along my wet slit.

"Nami, I'm sorry, but I can't wait any longer." He said before he pushed into me in one swift motion, a loud moan left my lips. He gave me a moment to adjust before he started to thrust into me at a slow, steady pace, low groans spilling over Hyungwon's lips.

"Oh god, you feel so fucking good!" He could've cum just from the way my tight, soft walls felt around his hard cock.

"Hyungwon, you're so big" I were biting my lower lip, trying my best to hold back. He pulled out, only leaving his tip inside of me before he pushed his hips against mine really hard.