CHAPTER 4

NAMKYU'S POV

"You haven't home since yesterday I saw you??" He asked me. Shit what should I do? "I haven't gone out of my room since I saw you so I don't have an idea what time you got home yesterday" he added. Shit that was close.

"I went out for a walk this morning, I just came back" I lied. "Did you already ate breakfast?"

"You know how to cook?" He asked me.

"No, but Sungkyu left some food here"

"I see, he always do that" Wonshik said as he went to sit on the dining table.

"So where were you earlier?" I asked him.

"My boss suddenly called me and asked me to pick him up" Wonshik said.

"Your boss must be really sucks huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, if it wasn't for his mother I wouldn't do it"

"Wait what?! Don't tell me you have a thing with your boss' mother?"

"Wtf? Where did that come from? My boss was a year younger than me and his mother must be around dad's age or what do ever" Wonshik said.

"Who knows if you like older women" I said and he choked on his water.

"Look here Namkyu, his father is alive and when I started working for them. His mother passed away about a year ago. She have dreams for her son and that's why I'm working under my boss to help him grant her mother's dream" Wonshik explained me.

"Oh sorry about that. I thought there's something" I said. "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I don't have time for that" he coldly response.

"Don't tell me you're interested in your boss?"

"Why would I? We're both men, I don't like men" He said sounding really serious. "It's just that, I don't have time to have girlfriend"

"You guys are really busy huh? Namgil doesn't have anyone right now, also Sungkyu and then you"

"How about you??"

"I don't have someone. You know dad is so strict I can't even have a sleepover with my friends" I said as I took a spoonful of rice in my mouth.

"So you really want to join Namgil and Sungkyu?" He asked getting up from his seat.

"How about you??"

"I joined them as soon as I got here in Korea but yeah I left a year ago" Wonshik said getting me a glass of water.

Then the front door open and Namgil came in.

"Oh you're here" Namgil said looking over Wonshik.

"Yeah, boss let me off till noon" Wonshik said. "How's work?"

"So fucking tiring, that asshole keep on running away. I think Mr. Chae should just have a simple talk with his son instead of chasing him all over the city" Namgil said dropping himself on the couch.

"Yeah I really think so, they should just talk it out" I said. Then I remembered that they didn't know that was with Hyungwon last night.

"I mean they're father and son I'm sure they'll be able to talk whatever it is" I said trying to slip away the fact that I'm with Hyungwon.

"They're not in a good relationship you know, but still they give me headache" Namgil said.

"I'll leave you guys here, I'm going to sleep I've been up since last night searching for him" Namgil said as he went upstairs.