Chapter 14

JAEBOM'S/NAMKYU'S POV

Why do I end up here?

----------

"Hyungw---- I mean boss, boss wake up" I said as I keep on tapping his shoulder.

"Who?" His eyes opened. "Bomi? Why are yo--"

"That doesn't matter right now, we have to get you home" I said helping him to stand up. Why am I so unlucky today? First Seungwoo wasn't calling or texting me. Second I find this guy like this and now it's raining.

We can't get wet under the rain, this person beside me was burning in fever. I look around to check if there's still open stores where we can shelter but seems like most of them are now closed since it's already late. Then my eyes landed on a Love Motel. Guess we have no choice.

-------------

With the umbrella I borrowed from the guy at the entrance of the motel I'm able to run to the pharmacy to buy some meds.

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm only doing this to help you. I took off his clothes from his since it got a little soak from the rain, leaving him on his boxer. Why do you keep on blushing self, you damn pervert. Then my eyes landed on his left thigh, he has a cut on it. It looks like a cut from a knife, but thank God it was not that deep.

"Where the hell did you get this" I asked him knowing that he won't be answering me. I cleaned his wound and put a bandage on it.

"Gosh your body is burning, wait here I'll wipe you" I told him. I was about to leave to go to the bathroom by then he held my hand.

"I'm cold" he said.

"Stay here for a minute I'll go get y--" I told him once again but then he pulled me making me fall beside him.

"Stay with me for a minute" he said wrapping his arms around me hugging me close to him.

"B-boss I need to wipe you" I said but he didn't response. He just pulled me closer to him.

Shit I can feel his hot breath behind my ear and there's something hard against my butt.

"B-boss, y-you're ha-rd" I told him but still he's not responding. We just stayed there for a minutes.

As time passes by he fell asleep, I took that chance to slip away from him getting inside the bathroom to grab a bucket of water and a towel. I went back to him sitting beside him as I wipe his body with a wet towel. Even though he looks skinny, his body is really muscular than I expected. Shit! Why am I thinking about his body? I shake my head of finishing wiping his body. Pulling the blanket over to cover his body.

"Rest well" I told him and I end up sleeping on the couch.

-------------------------

The next morning I woke up, my body was covered with blanket. When did I fell asleep? Shit I haven't gone home, my brothers must be worrying about me. I stood up from the couch and fix myself then my eyes landed on the empty bed.

"Where is he?" I asked myself. Then I went to the bathroom. As soon as I was about to open the door, the door open by itself reveal Hyungwon half-naked with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Sorry, I thought you already left" I said making it an excuse.

"You're going to use the bathroom? Go ahead" he said stepping out of the bathroom.

I went in and quickly close the door behind me. Why the heck my heart does beats crazy. How am I going to face him again? I took enough time to calm myself down before stepping out of the bathroom.