CHAPTER 36

NAMKYU'S POV

"Changkyun can you connect to the CCTV here?" Minhyuk asked through the earpiece.

"It has only 6 CCTVs here, two at the pool, one on each hallway and another two on the Banquet Room" Changkyun said.

"So where's Hyungwon?" I asked.

"He's nowhere to be seen here among the CCTVs I've hacked" Changkyun answered.

"Minhyuk is it okay for you to go to the pool I'll go to the banquet room" I said and Minhyuk agreed.

"And Changkyun can you please watch the hallways" I asked Changkyun through the earpiece.

"Got it" he respond. Minhyuk and I part ways to look for Hyungwon. I went to the banquet room and saw many rich and known personalities.

A waiter passed by me offering me a glass of wine, I the glass of wine from his tray and pretend to just enjoy being there in the party. I tried to walk around looking for Hyungwon without being suspicious. Then a guy approached me.

"Are you alone?" A guy with a pretty face approached me.

"Nah I'm looking for someone" I respond.

"What kind of guy would leave a woman all alone in this kind of party" The guy said. I didn't respond to him and I just gave him a look.

"I'm not like what you're thinking. I'm not horn dog okay, I won't do anything to you. I have respect on women" He said.

"And you're still here even though you know I don't want to talk to you?" I asked and he laughed.

"I'm just going to stay until you meet the guy you're waiting for" He said.

"And why?"

"Because you don't know this kind of parties, this is literally a hook up place if you haven't notice yet" He told me.

"How can you say that I don't know what kind of party this is?" I asked raising a brow at him.

"Cause you easily accepted that glass of wine where they put something in there" The guy said as he gently grabbed the glass from me. "I told you people who come to a party is looking for a hook up, they put something in the drinks that will wake up your sexual urges then boom you'll just wake up the next morning to find out you slept with someone" he explained.

"You probably used to things like this" I said then he just laughed.

"Well probably, that might be also the reason why they don't have CCTVs upstairs hallway on the way to the bedrooms" He added. This guy's might be bothering me but he's a great help.

Then Minhyuk suddenly came, he got shocked at the sight of me with another guy.

"Nami, is this guy bothering you?" Minhyuk asked and he's ready to punch him on the face.

"No, no Minhyuk, wait. He was actually helping me" I said blocking his way towards the guy who was talking to me.

"Your girl almost took some drugs, this wine she's about to drink has some in it" the guy said.

"Drugs? You mean hard drugs?" Minhyuk asked.

"No, but some sex drugs" The guy explained. "Your guy is finally here so I'll get going" he added before walking away from us. We didn't even had the chance to ask him his name or even thank him.

"I thought you got into trouble, Changkyun said he was talking to you through the earpiece but you didn't even bother to answer so when he check you on the CCTVs he saw you with some guy so I rushed over here" Minhyuk explained.